Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 196 - Master Christopher

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it isn’t hard to make a shadow, just catch a morph and stay with it until it copy you. 🤔 then teach it the way you want it become.
Which begs the question: What's Christopher's goal here? It's likely he isn't going to forfeit his life to his puppet but what does he get from controlling the house?

I've been wondering for a while, the house is influential in the island because of their export and economic importance but Christopher seems smart enough to be able to become successful elsewhere. There has to be more to that and I feel like we're gonna need an explanation soon otherwise this is just a massive political struggle for relatively little.

Dex-chan lover
Which begs the question: What's Christopher's goal here? It's likely he isn't going to forfeit his life to his puppet but what does he get from controlling the house?

I've been wondering for a while, the house is influential in the island because of their export and economic importance but Christopher seems smart enough to be able to become successful elsewhere. There has to be more to that and I feel like we're gonna need an explanation soon otherwise this is just a massive political struggle for relatively little.
When a real dictator takes over an animal farm.

Users who are viewing this thread