Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Dex-chan lover
@okaydokeys you can check the raws and get an idea of what it's going on, but I suggest you don't do it, it's better if you get to know the characters.
One more thing, I shouldn't have called it horror, the manga it's just fantasy and mystery.

11/10

thankyou for translator i like this author, please continue,
the raw already far.

i'm positive it'll have a good ending with the blonde MC since that was the case for his other cat work
since the author get a little soft with the mc the other thou can burn for all i know

@jinter Oh, okay. I'll just wait for the next update then. I agree that it's not outright horror and mostly creepy situations one after another. Thanks for the suggestion!

Dex-chan lover
This is.... really strange. Gotta say though I do like it. Loved Kuro too.

Dex-chan lover
there was a campaign in Japan last week and the whole manga was free to read, this gave the manga an incredible boost, even the copies that were out there sold out and this is great, maybe now there might a hope for the manga to get an anime.
The manga right now is incredible, it changed points of view, we no longer are in Emilyko's world of wonders but in Kate's world of conspiracies and strategies.
The latest chapter (51) was something else, I love the characterization in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great if you want to learn how to create a page-turner from suspense and mystery rather than stakes and urgency. 10/10 do yourselves a favour and read this.

Dex-chan lover
ENHdN3_U0AA27DE

happy new year

Thought the art looked similar to Kuro, and hey look at that it's by the same author.

I really like this! It’s been awhile since I was so frustrated about being caught up with a series lol. If anybody knows a series that has the same feeling of suspense and mystery as this (but not exactly gore horror) I would appreciate it! Like Promised Neverland, the innocence and optimistic personalities within darkness/uncertainty is also an interesting dynamic

It's interesting and fun, but kinda depressing as well.

Edit: Actually, this is some Promised Neverland shit. Creepy.

Group Leader
@Minxxerias maybe Witch Hat Atelier? Its world building is roughly the same pace, though a touch less intrigue. The relatively unused plotline and its distinct world mechanics make it quite enjoyable imo.

Dex-chan lover
I have a question I checked out the raws and suprised I see the original which is black and white different from this colored version. Same artstyle.
Does it mean there are two versions.?? The colored one and the black and white??

Also dang it's getting deep as chapters goes by. I suggest dont check the raws bcuz your mind will blow out with dark shit shadows for unable to understand a thing. But dang it's so thrill af as it goes by!!

P. S. This is soooooo cooool legit af mystery.at first I thought its just about faily life of the doll. But its getting dark and mysterious along the series!!

@Lexical
Thanks for the rec! I’m in the middle of reading it now, it’s definitely that type of feeling I was looking for

This series is criminally underrated. In a genre that seems like nothing but isekai and harems some days, it's amazing to see a truly unique concept and setting. Both the central plot, and the wider world, are mysterious and fascinating, with every answered question only raising a dozen more. Highly recommended.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no tragedy tag, but I'm still worried this is gonna get REALLY sad later on lmao

Users who are viewing this thread