Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Aggregator gang
This series looks like...

*checks*

Aha! I knew it. The same author as Kuro. It definitely has that same feel to it.

Super glad to see this getting frequent updates. Big fan of the series and the mangaka in general. Keep up the great work please! I'm reading intently.

Thank you so much for the lightning fast updates, I want to know how the exciting "debut" arc concludes so bad!

The feeling is like the promised wonderland or neverland (forgot) haha

Dex-chan lover
Incredible. The choice of color. The face's siluette. The expression. The plot. So damn.. great.
I have re-read it again and again and i don't get bored of it. So unique so misterious so interesting.
I hope some people make this to be a game

Dex-chan lover
https://www.aniran.jp/formmail/fms/e50335943
vote for shadows house (N:48) in what manga you'd like to be an anime

This is both cute and creepy. Beautifully innocent at times and then absolutely unnerving as more time passes amid the faceless soot children. Ahh beautiful.

Yea... Seems like most ppl like this. Good for you guys i guess. I still couldn't get the point of the story. Probably not my cup of tea.

Double-page supporter
This is what I need.

None of that type of "fanservice"
None of "show" clothes
This has pure story and characteristics all the way!

The story is about 'highclass' people and their 'servant' ......with fantasy soot.

Dex-chan lover
This is such an intriguing and wonderful story you can tell that the author put lots of time to craft this beautiful story either that or they're skilled as fuck 👌💯💯

EDWARD
IS A SHADOW

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread