Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Fed-Kun's army
It's a lot more positive than Kuro but still retains that creepy factor.

Power Uploader
Starting ch 19, I'll be using tank scans, so see you in a few months for a new chapter.

I'm extremely convinced these "dolls" are actually like, kidnapped and brainwashed human children.

This...
It's much better than I expected
And it gets more interesting as the story progresses

Group Leader
Emilyko is absolutely adorable, I want to adopt her. I'm really loving this series, I can't wait to read more!

I read up to chapter 38 which is the latest atm. I must say that the story build up really good. It just keep getting better and better. It has a good mixture of fluff/dark moments, but lean more toward fluff.

Contributor
I really like this. It reads like a dark but warm dream that occasionally saunters into little nightmares. The world-building is actually done quite wonderfully, and it's quite a weird world with quite a bit of stuff to mull over as things are uncovered. And for all the horror clearly going on in the background (or the foreground) a lot of it is actually quite sweet.

This is basically the combination of the best of all worlds I imagined when looking at the cover and reading the description.

As an irrelevant aside, while I don't normally think, "I want to see the anime of this" when reading a manga, I want to see the anime of this one—oddly I think just to see what they would do with the sound production. Some of the sound effects in this seem like they are kind of weird noises for what they if I'm reading the stylized katakana right... are

Wow, this drew me in way beyond anything I was expecting from it. The buildup really was excellent. I'm really hoping we get some updates soon.

Dex-chan lover
OTL wish someone would pick up this amazing series, raws are at ch 44 and it looks sooooo dam good

Dex-chan lover
I caught up with the latest update, and the horror has started and this one hits hard, because you got to known this characters
and now horrible things are starting to happen to them

Users who are viewing this thread