Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

I finally caught up to the latest chapter and honestly I would only give this series a 3/10.

Someone told me that this series is much better than promised neverland but it doesn't even come close to that. Promised Neverland beats this by 10 folds story and plot wise

Would be cool if Emilyko and Kate find a way to fuse, but without killing Emilyko.

EDIT: Love the 7th cover!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can everyone comparing this to TPN shut the fuck up already.

PS. Tag your spoilers here, people. Read the notice.

@gosling11 It IS really similar to TPN in some aspects though.

I always say it's like the first arc of TPN but extended, which is a good thing since the first arc was the only good thing bout TPN (plus Goldy Pond but not as much)

hahaha

ubEmVn3.png

@HxHexa I agree with everything you said, it's just really annoying. It doesn't help that SH is frankly just better in every aspect, even if you exclude the disappointing parts (for the record, I dropped TPN at Ch106 so I didn't even get a full view of how bad it got).

Did they ever explain why Edward hates Kate so much? He tried to fail her from the first time they met when he was holding the exam, and I don't get why.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Seamew It kinda hinted why Edward suspected Kate. First Edward is paranoid and hate disdaint, secondly in chapter 36 when Edwar looked into a certain document (Kate) it was very suspiciously clean and it seems like his suspicion towards kate grows even more the momment Edward saw kate shows her soot manipulation in the very last momment. Edward thinks that Kate know too much about the adults and the house.

Code:

@Seamew I believe part of it was because he had to fail some Shadows, since if he doesn't fail anyone, then his work would be seen as insufficient, with the Debut being some sort of filter after all. He set Kate up so that she would lose, with her being in the most disadvantaged position possible. Despite all that, Kate still passed against his plans. That, plus with what others have said with how clean her reports is make him even more paranoid that Kate's hiding something, which turn out is confirmed to him, when he eavesdropped on Kate.

Code:

@Seamew
The Debut almost failed.. Entry to the 3rd floor postponed

*Edward's time for reflecting*
1. Why the debut failed? It's almost perfect. Kate at the bottom ladder, mismatched personality, don't have a big quantity of soot (based on report). Shirley too, she is also a perfect sacrifice.
2. woahh she can use soot? why the heck she didnt use it from begining. hmm It's sooo suspicious. Dang it I could have switched the sacrifice on Patrick.
3. Damn you Kate, if it werent for you I could have gone to the 3rd floor. I get it she must be hiding something.

@HxHexa I am not conviced, the small moving things on Kate's room definetely not Edward's doing.
At that time he smirked menacingly its not about because of him eavesdropping, It's just a shifting panel from Kate's room into Edward's room. He just finished instructing Star bearer to put on guard about Kate.

All of his doubt merely from speculations. If he indeed eavesdropped, he would have gone more aggresively. The fact that he remember about Kate again after Maryrose's accident proving that he didn't eavesdropped on her

Code:

@IjoDaun That's fair actually. Then again, it would put into question what those panels are for. Hopefully the anime will reach this point, so things would be depicted more clearly. If that indeed had some more significance like that being someone else's soot power for example, then it would be pretty interesting.

Code:

Group Leader
Can we please have a meme with Trump as the grandfather with his “Covfefe”?

Dex-chan lover
A new PV for Shadows House released today. Here’s the link for you guy’s. 👇

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1372491522801725443

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was the author of Kuro. Feels good to be right considering how many times I've been wrong.

But the biggest surprise is that author is also the creator of Girigiri out...all this time I had no idea.
IKR I was looking through the work of the Author of GiriGiro out and realized Shadow house is Written and Drawn by the same person.

So this is another famous author with a piss fetish.

I finally caught up to the latest chapter and honestly I would only give this series a 3/10.

Someone told me that this series is much better than promised neverland but it doesn't even come close to that. Promised Neverland beats this by 10 folds story and plot wise
I respect your opinion but I think you were led wrong at that time (2yrs after your post I'm sure your opinion is different and hopefully you came back to this story :) ) I got onboard when I ran out of anime and kept seeing it listed and hearing positive reviews, and watched it as s2 was coming out. I was IMMEDIATELY interested even tho I'd been turned off by ep1 about a yr earlier. it isn't the promised Neverland even in any kind of way and I think people say wierd stuff like that to give a vague recognizable reference

IKR I was looking through the work of the Author of GiriGiro out and realized Shadow house is Written and Drawn by the same person.

So this is another famous author with a piss fetish.
piss fetish?? :eek: omg I need to know what that's about LOL (never read any of this team's other work, and noticed they did a harem w I was shocked about)

Users who are viewing this thread