Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 201 - Loss

Dex-chan lover
Thats an ally out of nowhere.
Now we're back at interesting again.

Dex-chan lover
DOUGLAS TO THE RESCUE!!! Unexpected ally but welcomed indeed. His character development has been great to see, I'm happy to see him take even more action (now fully as Kate's ally). Curious to see how he dodged the brainwashing and what they'll do now.

Douglas always felt like what if Patrick's hostility from the beginning was taken one step further. After the last mission he fully resolved himself to work with Kate, I'm so curious how he avoided the brainwashing
I think he might have just been distracted. The last we saw of him was his brief conversation with Sara. I think that encounter just grabbed his attention so much that he never actually drank the coffee.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness Kate isn't alone and has two allies right off the bat. Everyone just naturally working in "Master Christopher" to every single line they said was really creepy, I forgot how effective the brainwashing really is.

Unlikely, but imagine if some totally random Shadow also didn't drink the coffee. And is just hanging out there slightly confused and scared about what to do. I don't think many people would have the courage to stand against literally everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I think he might have just been distracted. The last we saw of him was his brief conversation with Sara. I think that encounter just grabbed his attention so much that he never actually drank the coffee.
I don’t think so, I reread the previous chapters and his encounter with Sara is already a different day. This is already a different day after the party

Dex-chan lover
DOUGLASS MY MAN....!!!
You're great, man. You're just great.

Dex-chan lover
Douglas: the hero we need but not the one we thought we wanted.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Somato does it again. DOUGLASS AND DOUG (MY HONORARY SONS)!!! IM ROOTING FOR YOU AND KATE!!! What a fun pair up for the beginning of this arc. They just need a way to snap Emilyko out of it and get to Lou and Louis. I wonder how frequently Christopher's special coffee needs to be taken, the grandfather coffee had to be taken like every week right. Kate could wait a few days, but she may be out of time. Anthony could very well have made his move now because he's gunning it to the adult wing very soon while the brainwashing is at it's peak. Then again, if anything we know Anthony is pretty good at playing the long game and bidding his time. I'm curious about how he plans to take care of ALL of the adults. Island dwellers included. He spent all his time spying and doing recon. I'm sure he learned a few juicy things about the adults and their powers to be certain he can pull off a take over with whatever he has in mind. I'm still dying to know what he has in store for Edward and his group. I do think Kate is right to not trust Anthony's story 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if he left out some key details.

Users who are viewing this thread