Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how is this NOT the same artist that does Mato Seihei no Slave? Art is almost identical (specially side shots) down to the t.

Gang imma be honest I didn’t see the girl’s love and harem in the tags and I didn’t expect that kind of development at the end 💀

Dex-chan lover
Or you could have just like, killed her. Your fate is entangled with the karma of women (or whatever)? Literally a Gordian knot situation. Identify every woman who is gunning for you. And kill em.

But then we don't get yuri so I guess it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
This checked most of my boxes, so good enough for me. Looking forward to more chesty villainess shenanigans, hearty "oh-ho'ing" and sapphic sex.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a story of how a straight woman was forced to turn bi in order to survive.. or who knows completely turn into the world of Yuri..

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling even if she succeeds with building a harem, some sort of jealousy or resentment in it will lead to her death again.
the harem tears itself apart due to all the girls fighting over her and then the yandere swoops in and ends up killing her (with love)

Dex-chan lover
Gang imma be honest I didn’t see the girl’s love and harem in the tags and I didn’t expect that kind of development at the end 💀
Give it time. Righ now MC has zero interest in loveing anyone but herself and she plans to seduce her target solely out of self preservation. She has no romantic feelings toward any of them but might start to develop those emotions later.

Users who are viewing this thread