Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

I´m sure those police or mob agents that are allegedly trying to keep her under surveilance won´t find it awkward at all that her so-called boyfriend remains outside positioned like a bodyguard.

Kudos to the team for the three chaps in a row and the "Warmaltese" pun, I actually liked that one.

Dex-chan lover
i hope the mom doesn’t misunderstand their relationship but instead catches on to sakurai’s crush
moms playing at being wingmen is top tier comedy

Dex-chan lover
He's much too busy working on his new idea for a new video game. Something really cute that is really good at learning new skills, but what?!

Dex-chan lover
Idk why, I still can't bring myself to like Sakurai. Normally I don't mind tsunderes but he just rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21

It's because the whole premise of this Manga was a Woman who didn't get any respect and was treated poorly by the men in her life, finally kicking ass as an awkward assassin.

Then they have her partner be an asshole Tsundere who treats her very poorly and gives her no respect. He is literally just a jerk, he has no "dere" that she see's.

Why would anyone like him? But don't worry, we'll get a single chapter showing his reasons for treating her so badly and they'll suddenly fall in love.

Bless the translators!

But yeah, I know this is a comedy manga and all, but could Sakurai act a bit less like Sasuke (or Heero)...?

Dex-chan lover
@Jackist notice how he's very rude, but he's never humiliated/degraded here character or gender or even lifestyle
he's just a grumpy, unapproachable senpai who doesn't take shit from anybody since...ya know, they're assassins...

that said, i understand if ppl can't like him, i mean his whole personality thus far is isolating himself and being the unlikable lonewolf
(at the very least he's not a complete sociopath and still cares about his kouhai, took a bullet for her and all)

Users who are viewing this thread