Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Trash incoming. So he decided to live the simple life but let's be honest. He's just going to do the same stuff as before. Fight monsters. But this time he will seduce some girls too. Just like all the others.
F rank= SSSSS++ Teir.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, it’s another one of these. There’s nothing fundamentally wrong with this manga - story/plot is ok, characters are either ok or way too flat, pacing is ok. It’s just so forgettable and cliche that it’s killing meeeee

Dex-chan lover
Another "I am op in another world" garbage manga.

@zdarkbrz_816 The tragedy tag is there to emphasize how tragically bad this copy-pasted premise and plot are.

Why bother having the next chapter "available" if you're just going to slap a lock on it for a day?

@skyehawk124 So hopefully people come read it on their own site? I dont mind it. And honestly you should be happy they even post it here at all. Just wait another day for it or check their site. Nothing much to complain about.
At the very least they aren't like some other sites that completely removed everything they ever posted on the site.

@Birdhead399 It doesnt really matter if the character is OP or not. Its about it being entertaining or not. Stop rating things for being similiar to others. Rate it about how the plot sucks or not.

Fed-Kun's army
This looks good for a laugh....I dont know why people always expect too much from a reincarnation manga, what you should worry is how the story unfolds, also you can see how good it can be just by looking at the art of the manga, I've never seen good artists(like really good) adapting crappy ln's.

This one in particular looks good for the lolz and nothing more...

Dex-chan lover
@skyehawk124 : The translators get add revenue from people going to their site, this helps support the act of translating series. The delay is try and get get more people to go there to read the chapters.

Aggregator gang
This is... terrible. *facepalm* What has the world turned too..?

Hypocritical and contradicting and predictable.

Honestly what the fuck did people expect from something called " The Strongest Magical Swordsman Ever Reborn as an F-Rank Adventurer"? It's on you if you expected something different.

Fed-Kun's army
How this author keeps getting manga adaptations is beyond me. All his stories suck.

Guess I'm one of the rare people that enjoy this lol. It's not so bad when you know what to expect. Plus I kind of always enjoy the ridiculous OP MC's who are basically stronger than gods.

Still too early to tell if the plot will be somewhat interesting or not. But reading it for the power fantasy is good enough for me.

This description sounds so bizarre. All it sounds like is that it would be double isekai, with your usual over-the-top cheat skill nonsense. At this point people just abuse the isekai genre to push ideas that have no notable merit, entirely because they try too hard to come up with something good and end up having their brains implode.

Users who are viewing this thread