Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but its a bit slow paced and boring ahhahaa its been a long time alr nothings happening

I wrote a paragraph talking about how bad this was, and at the end I clicked the rating so I could drop my rating of 2 forgetting to post.

I'm just going to say, among hundreds of isekai, this is one of the worst I've ever read. It's soulless.
Also look at the author's other works. Terrible, just terrible.

Even among the generic trash isekais this stands out as beeing worse.

@YouSuckDiddleyUck
Zack was originally sabotaging/killing rookie adventurers to increase demand for his services and cause the rewards from quests to go up. His repeated failures lead to him hiring an evil clown?
And then
he appears to have been driven into a berserker rage by the mysterious stranger whispering something into his ear, likely a magic spell of some sort.

The story makes little sense and you could be forgiven for not understanding any of it.

Edit: Sorry, meant to spoiler those.

Dex-chan lover
@AccidentalGryffindor
Thanks man! I got the whole rookie murder/sabotage subtext, just wasn't clear on how mc got in his sights from completing... One? quest. Certainly not to the point of hiring assassins, anyway!

Really bad even among all the cliche isekai manga out there. But what's even worse is that annoying brown haired girl on the cover. Literally dropped this cuz of her.

Pun

dropped. can't even bother to rate it. Imagine the most generic isekai without any personality and with horrible characters. it's this.

Absolute garbage, can’t understand how people can even like this aside from the unintentional comedy.

Wow...this...is easily among the list of top-10-worst-isekai-ever and I'm sure everyone would agree.

I'm usually very very tolerant of isekai plot because for obviously reason but this one's is so bad, I didn't even read most of the text yet I feel it physically hurts my brain.

I'm always wondering why MC's in isekais always refuse to go up in ranks. Like, why? Just to look cool? It's so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@chaonightmare @RevReplay I'm normally very tolerant of bad stories if they're at least entertaining, but this? This is absolute garbage without any redeeming qualities to it other than slight humor which is entirely unintentional. I 100% agree with both of you.

acho sem graça algumas partes, sei que é comédia mas a garota literalmente gritou as habilidades do protagonista no meio da guilda

Users who are viewing this thread