Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - The White fox who wants to die (4)

I need to know if the MC will have a revenge against the other heroes and his ex-companions
I hate it when a revenge plot is set up but the MC is not written for this kind of plot...

Love how the title literally says Fox in the chapter title but the journey with a white "tiger" is the translation used in the dialogue near the end lol(unless that's a saying or something that the Japanese have that americans aren't familiar with?)

@DeadKinginHell
I know, but since it's obvious that we will see them again, I just don't want to see him being like "It's ok, I don't resent you. Have a good life", it will juste be frustrating.
I don't care if it's his main objective or not, I just want to see a proper reaction for this part since it's the base of the story.

Dex-chan lover
uh, wasn't the fox male?

hang on, lemme read back etc.

yeeeeeeeeep, it's a male.
035YnrT.jpg

now unless you guys are into yaoi...

Dex-chan lover
If he is the Hero of Foresight then he should of known his plan would fail and eventually lead to his downfall because come on he isn't the protagonist... Unless he also knows and seen this and that the mc would do the japanese thing because somewhere deep doing in his little shadowy soul he is japanese so when Captain Foresight loses he will be spared so he can run amuck again. Which would lead to everything happening all over again as if they were stuck in a loop till the manga gets axed, which is Foresight ultimate goal... How devious!

Dex-chan lover
You'd think the foresight hero's power would be weakened for a while, after a portion of it was destroyed along with the kidnapper.

What the fuck??? If you're gonna attack him now why didn't you just kill him when you took his powers?

Dex-chan lover
the hero of foresight surely hasn't seen his demise, or the chance that the series might not even live to tell the tale of his demise.. :eek:

Dex-chan lover
if you're not gonna kill yourself then at least take revenge...

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze
He didn't say his gender is male only that 'he' identify's as a male. You gotta look at genders like belly buttons you're either an innie or outie.

Users who are viewing this thread