Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
For all of you who don't know, this manga now has a game. I got it, but I haven't played it yet. It's official game.

Dex-chan lover
This f*cker still lives?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
He is distracted, I hope for a backstab from the assassin.
A lame death from someone he considers as npc.

For all of you who don't know, this manga now has a game. I got it, but I haven't played it yet. It's official game.
Gacha game ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait...

why does it say Ruti is in love?!

With Gideon? Her Brother?

Is this missing an incest tag, or what is happening here?

VFsZm4E.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what happens to Theodora? Ares is just an evil prick, and the protagonist are the usual shonen stuff of god killing / never sacrifice anyone / etc, Theodora felt like the only character that didn't have the power do change anything while still trying her best, which made her somewhat more intesting to me, even if misguided.

Dex-chan lover
He is distracted, I hope for a backstab from the assassin.
A lame death from someone he considers as npc.

Tisse is a good friend for Ruti and thus valuable, but she's pretty worthless in a fight. She's an assassin, yet her weapons aren't poisoned. As we saw, in an open fight, she can't do anything. Tisse is in a poor position do anything requiring strength due to her wounds. The sage class seems to possess unlimited mana, so Tisse is only alive because Ares believes that if Ruti's last vestiges of humanity are removed, everything will return back to his idea of normal, and Tisse will also magically accept Ares as the brains the hero party (in his opinion).

Contributor
Anyone know what happens to Theodora? Ares is just an evil prick, and the protagonist are the usual shonen stuff of god killing / never sacrifice anyone / etc, Theodora felt like the only character that didn't have the power do change anything while still trying her best, which made her somewhat more interesting to me, even if misguided.

Theodora changes her mind and lets Ruti be free, she then takes up the role of Hero, even if it's in name only. The other guy from the Demon Drug incident that was selected to be a Hero as well (not the same as Ruti's True Hero job) accompanies her. I can't remember if Danan goes with them.

Users who are viewing this thread