Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 72

I realy liked this manga and the ending! Thanks mangasushi for the translation, it's been five years already.

Dex-chan lover
No, neither Ruti nor Tisse are gay. Ruti is fully into wanting Gideons babies. Not like they're blood related anyway.
People and their weird headcannon man.

Whole series is about Ruti loving her oniichan, and literally ends with her saying "I love you oniichan"...

How much more obvious do they need to be.

Like, you know that MC gets a harem at some point XD (Maybe in the WN or anime they'll actually show it).

Anyway, what's this about not being related? I thought they were? (Wiki doesn't say anything about them not being).

Wouldn't surprise me though, most authors bitch-out of doing blood-related last minute. (even oreimo with the psp game).

Dex-chan lover
and that's the end of season one anime story.
Honest question, should i bother reading the manga? or just watch the anime?

Like I started reading some of it, but the plot I cared about (the sister) was soooo sloowwwww, that I dropped it to read later, and well now it's finished, but anime covers this in season 1 and continues with the LN... sooooo, is it even worth?

Dex-chan lover

Like I started reading some of it, but the plot I cared about (the sister) was soooo sloowwwww, that I dropped it to read later, and well now it's finished, but anime covers this in season 1 and continues with the LN... sooooo, is it even worth?
Anime season 1 and this manga is pretty much the same, IMO it just the matter of what media you prefer.

Im not recommend season 2 though, either you just pretend the story end here or maybe just read LN.

Dex-chan lover

depends. I actually started with the season 1 anime first then going with the manga (ongoing). The anime have this comfy feeling. the fights is okey. since the anime is 12 episode the pacing is good. although you kinda trade off the funny/cute expressions of the manga and the more detailed scenes of the manga. however the anime got some nice fanservices.

my opinion is go watch the anime and read the manga if you want more. Season 2 is nice. We get more Ruti scenes.

Dex-chan lover
What? No way... This can't be happening... I can't believe it... Why is this ending now? We haven't even met Yolandolara or whatever her name... What's the point of reading all of this if stopped only this far? I used to read the (web) novel in the past, but now my motivation to continuing this series just dropped significantly...

Dex-chan lover
Red and Lit's relationship throughout the series is honestly why I kept coming back to it, I loved their interactions. Absolutely amazing series :clap:

Double-page supporter
I, glad we got a nice ending but what about that elf girl from the heroes party we never saw what happen to her she said she was gonna look for red

Dex-chan lover
People and their weird headcannon man.

Whole series is about Ruti loving her oniichan, and literally ends with her saying "I love you oniichan"...

How much more obvious do they need to be.

Like, you know that MC gets a harem at some point XD (Maybe in the WN or anime they'll actually show it).

Anyway, what's this about not being related? I thought they were? (Wiki doesn't say anything about them not being).

Wouldn't surprise me though, most authors bitch-out of doing blood-related last minute. (even oreimo with the psp game).
How is that head canon, Ruti says verbatim that she's aiming for to be gideons concubine. unless the manga left that out which wouldn't surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread