Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Great series. I may be alone in this but I would MUCH rather wait a little longer and get an entire chapter than have these half chapters.

Great series. I may be alone in this but I would MUCH rather wait a little longer and get an entire chapter than have these half chapters.

Me too

Dex-chan lover
Yupp. Whole chapters please.

"This smell...can't be!!!" I say, it's the smell of blood. The party got wiped out.

Dex-chan lover
The smell is...
Fire. Albert's dumbass party should have used a spell and missed the owlbear, causing a forest fire, causing most of the herbs to get destroyed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, my memoy's not so great anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, seriously how does his skill work?! He made is sound as if the guide thing would just be a boost to his level bit now he has a skill like fatigue resistance?

Double-page supporter
@VincentYamato, from what I remember, in order to keep up with his former party and to help his sister as much as he could, he levelled up as many common skills as possible to their limits which aren't restricted to certain classes

Dex-chan lover
Does "nii-san" really mean brother-in-law, though? I know that's how it's meant in this context, but I'm pretty sure it generally translates to "brother" in a less lovey-dovey tone than "onii-chan" but not quite as formal as "nii-sama" or the semi-archaic "aniue."

@VincentYamato

He starts out at level 30 instead of level 1, with all the skill points he'd have earned from the 29 level-ups. But in exchange he gets no class-exclusive skills. He can only do stuff everyone else can do. No magic, only basic alchemy, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato

Mostly what the others said, but with a slight twist that's not really a spoiler but to be safe...

Since he has so many skill points and no class skills to sink them into, he's ranked up a ton of common skills to max and got the special abilities for maxing a common skill. Lightning Feet is the capstone ability of the Swift skill, and Fatigue Immunity is the capstone of the Endurance skill.

Since class skills are better than common skills, nobody spends the points required to max out a common skill... which also means nobody (or at least, nobody else I recall) but MC knows that there's a powerful capstone ability on common skills when you do that.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake: It's shorthand.

A formal term for 'brother in law' would be 義兄 but Japan being Japan, they prefers shortening words down if possible (see all the longass novel titles that get chopped into 4 syllables like oreimo, konosuba, etc)
Not to mention using the actual 'brother in law' term would actually denote some social distance between them, so you'd never see characters use that term to call each other unless it's to show they're not close.

Users who are viewing this thread