Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

Group Leader
28 is already done and is being edited as for 29 that recently came out, the tl for this is the same for Asley so he is doing Asley 36 first.
Thanks for the patience 😅

Not a fan of gore. I don't mind seeing abit, but I have a ceiling on how much I want in a manga I read. So is that tag something I should be worried about?

I feel like whoever came up with the idea for this story was playing a certain 2-d sandbox survival game at the time.

The god(s?) kinda seems like a big douche if your gonna make your protection make somebody void of emotions or give people jobs like murderer.

this is pretty good. you get what's in the title: slow. a relaxed life in a peaceful village with enough problems and events that pushes the story forward. for those who doesn't mind the slow pace who loves fantasy settings, try this one

The tags attached are ecchi and gore. It's a lie. Story gets better, more like a slice of life situation happening when you see the MC's actions. 7/10 because it picks up in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Can't see the Ecchi and Gore tags, really..

Ecchi-wise there's only the one chapter, really. The "Boiing!" is strong in that one, but even then it progressed events..
And gore-wise... unless you expect bloodless battles.. OK.. two cases of come-uppance that "could" have been less graphic, but they served their purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda happy that this got green light for an anime project, hopefully everything is settled and we can soon get a release date ^^

Users who are viewing this thread