Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 10 - Towards a Comfortable Life

Dex-chan lover
New chapter by the same group? Did they fix the trainwreck of a translation they uploaded 4 days ago? It was so bad i dropped it after 2 pages as it was completly google translated and didnt make any sense. Way to ruin a manga lol

okay ik that to read and enjoy this manga u have to disregard common sense but wtf

Dex-chan lover
So...
1- She is a noble who was given no money or a single territory, which means she is equivalent to a figurehead or a commoner slightly above other commoners.
2- She is a baby that is completely disregarded the fact that her body is frail and she could die easily due to the fact that her body is extremely under developed.
3- She is to be sent to battle with less than 1 year old because it is "safe" (to an adult).

Why this is all stupid.
1- She is basically being treated as a slave and not a subject. Ordered around with no reward whatsoever, which makes the king stupid, reckless and a tyrant. The literal worst kind of king.
If she dies, due to his own stupidity, he loses the most extremely valuable resource that he currently just got.
Also, he is giving her no meaning or motivation to be loyal to him, as a title with no backing up that title means literally nothing but a name.

2- Even if she is powerful, she is frail, and she should, specially for that reason, be given time to grow at least till she is 7, preferably until she is 15 years old.
If she dies for their reckless handling of her body, they are imbeciles.
Even if they are 100% sure she is a reincarnated person, it is extremely clear that SHE IS A FUCKING BABY.
HER BODY IS THAT OF A FUCKING BABY.
Treating her as an adult because her mind is an adult is a collective insanity and stupidity and gives an extremely bad taste in the mouth that the author is not paying attention to his own scenario, because so far, no one treats her or asks others to treat her as a baby so as to not endanger her life for stupid reasons.

3- Read back number 2.
SHE IS A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BABY!!!!! Even if she can win due to her power, they are all bloody stupid idiots because they are putting her life in danger for no reason besides "I want a show. I want to see baby power" and that is both stupid and frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
I know ms Lulu's magic.
The magic to turn our sleeping bone to being alive quickly....

Beat the shit out that baby, wait no actually this is terrible. That guy is in a lose lose situation here

Aggregator gang
Why are they recruiting her as a baby instead of waiting until she's like, idk, a toddler?

Like, I know this is some pretty retarded isekai, but even then. They couldn't wait until she had teeth to have her fight against adults? Also just how stupid is Bolzer supposed to be?

He's losing either way. If he wins, no one will congratulate him for beating up a literal baby who's actually still sucking on her mother's tits. If he loses, he's the retard who lost to a baby who's still walking on all fours.

Dex-chan lover
This can only end 2 ways

lol he lost to a 1-year-old
lol hes happy because he beat a 1-year old

Users who are viewing this thread