Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 10 - Towards a Comfortable Life

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove yup, I've seen enough hentai to confirm of what you said as true. But yeah, especially on how she reacted on the king's sneezing, that's a giveaway of a thousand year old loli milf on this manga, unless I'm wrong of course.

Fed-Kun's army
@Terrate
Not really, it makes it more convincing but as a giveaway.....it's pretty far from it. manga/anime is full of "little mamas" or young girls who in their household play the role of mama, usually acting more levelheaded and caring than their parents/older siblings.
I'll say the ease of which she suggested and proceed to breastfeed is an actual giveaway. She didn't have even the slightest hint of embarrassment or hesitation, as if she's use to it.

Fed-Kun's army
You can produce milk without getting pregnant if you play with your nipples enough (also works for a few guys) so she's a thousand year old loli as a lot of people are saying, or her magic is centered around childcare OR her magic is centered around nipple play...

Probably not immortality, but I'm guessing she has a rejuvenation magic. If it was immortality, her body wouldn't have developed that far.

Wait logistic would be the best place for her and its very important position to hold. Also she looks so dumb in that uniform.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ translator-san

pg 4 top left panel

well out though
-Well thought out.

Dex-chan lover
i want a virgin to breastfeed me too

26-1139e129931f2939cb1c635329eddf0573a7403ea947e13d9ee489d32005963d.jpg

inbefore she accidentally starts the match with an "simple" spell and the opponent surrenders/loses immediatly

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, I am pretty torn on continuing to read this. I like the way they break down how magic works, but the whole baby thing is throwing me. Does anyone know if there is a time skip at any point? This is another of those manga that the concept intrigues me but some of the content is a huge disappointment. oh, and Lulu likely was the kings nursemaid.

Dex-chan lover
You screwed up the chapter naming convention which will ruin future posts if they have "vol" in the front because those will always be placed underneath this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Her magic probably revolves around the manipulation of an objects function(s).
*Points to rubber ball "explodes when popped"
*Points at breasts "produces milk"

I could easily be wrong, but I doubt it is what a lot of others are thinking (based on comments)

Users who are viewing this thread