Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It'd be pretty awkward dealing with an uber mage genius who's just a baby, wouldn't it? Like...yeah, you want that talent, but...a baby?

When...do you recruit them? If you recruit them young, then what do they do as a baby in your employ? If you don't, what do you do to keep this veritable monster from going out of hand?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, getting the child under the Mages protection means that they can protect this nuke-toddler from other countries hands and protect their own citizens at the same time. Even if she grows up to be pacifist then it's still better to have highly-educated nuke serving the kingdom than some other country.
And about that title - I'm quite sure that it's hebrew-ish spelling of Satan.

Dex-chan lover
My Arabic is far from Anything to be honest but why the hell would he give her the title of devil ? o/
(if I'm right)

Uhhh... Does parental rights not exist in that kingdom? I mean, yeah, he is the king, but doesn't the mother have any say in it since she is her own 1 year old daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@briancornpop,
and how exactly it differ from the manga that you just read? Do you think that they just ripped her from the family? No.
Would they treat them roughly? No.
She got a noble title, and title of one of 4 pillars magicians of the country. Her influence make it so that one word from her, and all accomodation stated by you would be there immediately, so i don't get your point.

Dex-chan lover
Actually not a bad move. Propping up her family and giving her guidance. And it'll be interesting to see her become such an influential person at such a young age.

The King didnt take her from the parent. He only give her a noble title and the prestige of being a mage of the kingdom.

Having the title means she is from the kingdom and under the protection of the king. Plus no one can take her away fron the mother except the King. Do remember "nobles" tend to oppress commoners. And her having the title means no other nobles can mess with her without the king knowing.

Lets be real. Any major country will use its authority to gain or eliminate someone that can make a nuke.

Group Leader
Hello guys i'm the translator for the sha'tan title it's how it's translated in the manga idk why they used the arabic meaning but as some said it means ( the devil ) or ( Satan -the devil- xD) that's why i didn't change it to satan as sha'tan have better rhythm to it
and ty for ur Support 😉
btw the baby is a girl not a boy and she is also an old ass japanese woman 🤣

See ya in the discord server:
https://discord.gg/EKhGqG3 (TL server)
https://discord.gg/bwyxGyC (affiliates)

"Reborn as 1 years old".
"Accidentally receive title of Satan".

-----------

Well, at least this is ridiculous enough to be entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread