Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san

Ah yes THANK YOU for this wonderful translation I mean it I do, but you missed a chapter, Ch.0, are going to translate that as well?

@YGSITH
@AriesBro
I wouldn't worry. I read the raws for the second chapter. There's no way anyone's messing with those maids unless the MC allows it (and he definitely doesn't look like the sort that would). The artist does have a NTR manga, so there's some history there, but again, I wouldn't worry.

@mrf
I mean, the artist does that too, except under another name (the name used in the cover; zoom in on the top, just above the pink-haired maid's head). His manga aren't all vanilla, though, so be warned. The art is also much better here, compared to his other ones.

Contributor
@dummyaccount12345 Uesugi Kyoushirou is a different artist. (they draw h too tho). they're using the light novel's cover on here, which pyonkiti did do.

Although the male hero's thoughts were completely different, the perception of the readers was that it was Onee X Shota

Dex-chan lover
Would be better a million trillion times if the mc wasn't a child. But hey, fetish>anything else for some people. For me, really unenjoyable, so dropperino from me.

it is not bad nor horrible it is a casual isekai with a twist of good old fashion shota and a scent of fluff

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I don't like shotas. =.= The rules of nature says that both men and women should be of the same age range to have mutual attraction. Everything else is perversion. LET IT BE SO!

Users who are viewing this thread