Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Penalty at the Tournament of the Gods

hol up, why does Makoto know that the swordswoman is experienced? they have only meet up once and barely exchanged words with each other until this chapter.

Aggregator gang
wtf that at the ending!? MC is no longer a virgin since he has done it with the maids a few times already!!

@Penitentboi isnt that obvious?? Not the first time she participate in that event and she isnt the last champion or something..... Mean she already lose and did it with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
So one has to be strong and a total slut to participate? If you win or lose doesn't matter as you get to fuck your opponent anyway, if you want (or not want) to. When knight-girl admitted defeat, she already spread her legs for him. Wtf? It's a tournament for perverts. And why have his harem girls been so keen on him joining the fray, if they get so jealous anyway?

@Temeraire No it isnt obvious because it was not stated anywhere that she had participated several times, all she did was explaining the rules. Rules of which even non participants know of.

Dex-chan lover
MC met Aria in chapter 2 he kinda saved her because he had a vision that she get raped by a guard that was her former party member. She doesn't know about it though.

Also i though MC had sex already but looking back it seems it was only a blow job.

A tournament only for whores hmm?
How is it that popular in that place?
Are all these people watching that degenerate?

Double-page supporter
what if ur a dude and u get matched up with a dude lol

Dex-chan lover
so if the woman doesn't want to fuck she has to tie the match? Seriously though what a fucking retarded thing for a tournament. I'm guessing there is a lot of man on man action. big burly muscular men. Makoto gonna get fucked by the big dude

If I'm not mistaken, next chapter MC and Miria will be together at night in bedroom, but Katua intervene them lol

Users who are viewing this thread