Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Penalty at the Tournament of the Gods

Group Leader
@Lament
That's why there's two collars. One for yourself, the other for your "partner", which isn't outwardly said to necessarily be the opposite sex, but is heavily implied.
If it's guy vs guy, the winner fucks the loser's partner.
Essentially, tournament of the cucks.

Hmmm, I may be wrong but I remember something something the no-lewding thing was only on the manga version, in the WN I think he does the deed with his girls.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf, toushin toshi styled tournament lol
also, that's alice isn't it? she's the only one who regard mc as her father

I'm a little worried this manga is falling into a problem a lot of fantasy and isekai series run into where they throw way too much at the reader at once. We have the goddess scheming, a tournament where you get to bang the people you defeat, and a daughter from the future in the same chapter. That's a lot to juggle.

Contributor
@Digi-Lib and what? It could be translators or even author error - for example the is a manga "The World Is Full of Monsters Now, Therefor I Want to Live as I Wish", but official english title is "The World Is Full of Monsters Now, Therefor I Want to Live as I With"! "with" instead of "wish"! Japanese (not english) have printed with it's crude mistake on cover. Sooo, mistakes can be done.

@Umetsu Okay then. Did you read the LN/WN that said he actually did it with the maids at this time in the story? If not then it means nothing.

Umm... Did his daughter of there future just bring her father to the future...

Dex-chan lover
Is, the author crazy??? He gave us surefire scenes where he "went on all night" and was "squeezed out"... HOW AND WHY was this even retconned??

Users who are viewing this thread