Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - My Daughter, and her Mother

Aggregator gang
why do i have such a feeling that her mother is actually that one guy who can become both genders and was the one in the vision who was pregnant?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be a virgin.

But here we are. So he's your typical Japanese main character in that he refuses a meal brought to him.

This manga is quite slow so I kinda forgot many things, so who's astena again? Here it says she's the goddess of time, but I really don't recall someone like her

We already had some weird ass chapters before but this one is on a whole other level lol, the plottwists make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust
"that's why i have to right to stop you from going"
shouldn't be *that's why i have NO right to stop you from going*?
or I'm really bad at grammar? anyway, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If she's telling the truth about being from the future, and about the contraceptive potion, then it seems like she's trying to eliminate one or more of his children from the timeline.

And possibly dropping a lot of hints for someone who seems to be concerned about preserving history.

Dex-chan lover
So the mother would be the garbage goddess right from the start, huh? So no sweet revenge for tearing him from his family and not even considering sending him back. Unless there's gonna be some twist and the mother is a different goddess: What a big disappointment.

xts

Wtf? How is Makoto still a Virgin? Wasn’t there a chapter some time ago where his “log” was getting serviced?

Man I cant wait to see how he screws the time goddess. I mean one of the best way of revenge is to pregnant the goddess who claimed he was a trash

Users who are viewing this thread