Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - My Daughter, and her Mother

Dex-chan lover
this seems like a very forced way to keep the MC a virgin because japs seem to love having their MCs be virgins afraid of touching women.

Double-page supporter
@xts thinking same thing, pretty sure same chapter had them all waking up together naked, but nothing like a good retcon.

Dex-chan lover
@All-is-fine Astena is the goddess of time and space who originally brought Makoto to this world, but his stats (at the time) were so average (or, at least, not what she wanted) that she stranded him out in the woods with nothing because she was pissed at him.

uhhhh yeah, lets just skip over her continuous hints that he WONT BE THERE when those girls get older...

Double-page supporter
@Min0keda
3nbbj4.png

Wouldn't the future daughter make a paradox like this? By telling him something she set in motion the stuff around her own conception

Time travel gets gets weird.

@jkal99 well someone is already making the timeline go wild so my guess is she's going out on a limb to try and keep the real future kind of similar

Okay... how? How does the author make it that his first born is with the trash goddess ffs... aka the slut who sleeps with anyone who can get her power... seriously? That’s the heroine you chose for the mc? In all honesty any possible development between them would be forced, and making it so he’d eventually be lovers with her is like saying makoto and the bug would have a happily ever after (if yk tsuki ga michibiku you’d know how ridiculous that sounds)

Group Leader
@Min0keda Right-click the image and select "Copy Image Address", then paste it in the comment box between the
tags. Some images won't load properly, so upload them to Imgur first and get the Image Address from there.

For example this (minus the space):

bTl5Xw2.gif

Turns into this:

bTl5Xw2.gif

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the daughter is bait to make him fuck the goddess in the first place, all according to keikaku.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm just still confused that he is still a virgin. I could've sworn he spent at least a night with his maids.

...Wait a sec, MOTHER IN LAW? Am I reading that right? Marie's daughter and the Trash goddess's daughter, what?

Users who are viewing this thread