Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, after reading toor then has translation on the 14th chapter it's kind of hard to decide which one makes more sense, the first part of the chapter seems to make more sense on the toor one but the second part of the chapter makes WAY more sense on the has trans... Wish they would just colab on this but life ain't easy like that

Group Leader
@AlphaFlow
We put up a comment explaining some of the differences in the chapter comments section. I don't know what you mean when you say the first half of their script makes more sense, because it's full of translation and grammatical errors.

Power Uploader
@AlphaFlow Collaboration has been suggested between us, but HAS turned it down as they said they can edit faster on their own.

where is the outrage she is 27 liking a high school student

p.s love this manga its cute

Group Leader
We've turned down a joint for a number of reasons we've already explained before. Scanlation doesn't work by just throwing more people at a project, and even looking strictly at editing TOOR had to jump over 3 chapters so they could sneak a release out, and even then they only beat us by a few hours.

This scanlation feud is so dumb. Kills my post-cute buzz.

Manga gud. I like that there's a new development every chapter. I feel kinda bad for Eruko and feel like the entire relationship is super irresponsible, but it's cute and makes me smile, so I guess it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
@alex68785 yeah but Ron's group does quality work all the time I think and works on multiple projects. Not saying HAS is bad as I've not read their releases yet.

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax
I guess it comes down to what your definition of "quality work " is. We can't speak to the quality of everything they work on, but looking at this series specifically we've already made rather specific posts pointing out the numerous errors they make during translation. See https://mangadex.org/thread/189532/4/#post_1815435 as an example. That is by no means "quality work".

Contributor
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXdAeDAUEAA6Nw3?format=jpg&name=orig
EXdAeDAUEAA6Nw3

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit disconcerting that someone would call this "Attack on Eroko" to follow Shingeki no Kyojin's name. SNK's author specifically chose that name because he thought it sounded cooler, not because it made sense or was accurate.
It should be The Attacking Eroko or Eroko is on the Attack.

can someone tell me the connections between eroko-san and henjo? do i have to read henjo to understand eroko-san or can i read eroko-san without reading another?

Power Uploader
@Crimson56 No? I mean as long as raw is out, either of us will continue TLing, so readers will still get something to read in the end. And there's no fighting, many manga has multiple releases.

Users who are viewing this thread