Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~

Oh good 😊 I was worried as another manga I read a scanlator got butthurt because someone did it faster and better then them so I was worried. I hope both you keep up the good work.

Group Leader
@Crimson56
No, we've just caught up to the raws. The magazine this is in is regularly bimonthly, but has been getting double issues recently. That means only one per month. Even then, Konogi seems to only do Eruko sometimes. We'll release as soon as there is something to release.

Group Leader
This seriously reads like a field guide on healthy relationship dynamics. I'll write a more detailed post about this at some point.

That is probably because the author is female...she know her stuff and learned from the main story too.

What’s funny is I chanced upon this manga while searching for Shingeki no Kyojin and this was the first result when I entered shingeki. I’m so glad I binged this lol this is my kind of romcom humor

Thanks for translating!

Banned
I might as well mark this for future reference...

Since I just got done reading Henjo... and absolutely hating Hoshi's guts for being a low-life, anti-glasses degenerate... I think the thought of reading a story about exactly my type of girl trying to seduce that human trash would be a bit too much for me to handle right now. I'd rather not go through page after page demanding NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Wow after chapter 5 this quickly became weird and highly immoral....

But it's still really fun I really like Koharu a lot....

Users who are viewing this thread