Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~

Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

@Koni Don't say the worst case scenario! Do you realise how many times I've read a manga that updated half a year later?! Don't let that happen to this one! But I would understand if it did happen...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??? It isn't precisely illegal to love those who are younger (don't misunderstand) if age cap is 10 years (17 and 27), they still can love each other but the can't go to the adult range yet..
P.S. 17 is on the line of becoming an adult??

Even ifthe manga is in hiatus i don't want to be spoiled in main story xD.. bc there are some parts that are interestin tho and i think it will spoile some details.. P.S we can't do anything abot the hiatus, so yeah..

Power Uploader
This manga gives you a wholesome boner, like when your boner is going crazy in your pants and whenever you go ahead to touch it, you'll say "No, don't touch me, just enjoy the manga". Then you'll go back to reading the manga with a big smile on your face, while your boner will be running free inside your pants, you'll be awing at the cuteness of this manga, you'll be horny at times, but you'll never fap. This is the kind of manga I want to read on No Nut November. This is golden. This amount of wholesomeness along with sexiness shouldn't be possible.

When I saw that this manga is on Hiatus, I instantly became sad, the author needs to realize that this manga's potential is superior than Henjo's. I shouldn't have binge-read this manga in a day, I should've savoured it. Fuck. I messed up. I got too invested in this manga. I need One Piece amount of chapters of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread