Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 134 - At the depths of despair

My prediction about the ending:

Ymir will be freed from the coordinate and reborn as Historia's child.

Since Ymir won't be at coordinate anymore, then the titan power will be lost. Titans will dissappear from the world.

Group Leader
This was kinda rushed already, though I can understand why (no point in showing ten chapters of people getting crushed, I just hoped at least a chapter or two of ingenious retaliation... but I guess it would be just "dragging" it at this point).
Let's hope this end is well planned.

I really hope the anime fleshes this out more because this revelation on the "enemies" (Marleans) point feels out of fucking nowhere. So fare, the latest chapters have felt like a summary of the story.

I'm sure that the whole series started with Isayama wanting to draw crushed people similar to page 5

they really thought they could get away and try to guilt trip the readers 🤣

like nigga no, you're still going to die

Am I the only one who feels that somehow Eren should win but without any more innocent civilians dying? This chapter is great though. Couldn't wait till January for the next chapter to arrive but at the same time hyped for the anime coming out in December!

For those wondering, the next chapter is releasing in December 9th, not in January. January issue releases in December, not January (similar to how the December issue (this chapter) was released in November)

Damn, this chapter was really... powerful. Gotta agree with Alex-Dono_sama, I don't know who I want to win, rather I think both sides already lost.

There is certainly a lesson we all can learn from this story so far, with our current political crisis tearing down families appart due to different views.... beware. Be sure that you are really seeking justice, and not revenge, even if you were opressed. Revenge is just another name for murder and if you opress those that opressed you, you can be sure than in the future the roles will switch again in an never ending cicle of hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread