Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 134 - At the depths of despair

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if eren, armin, mikasa and the others die then in the end they join erwin and the people who have they died because of the titans to go in after life (or paradise idk). If it end like that I don't know if I will like it but damn it would be epic.

I want Eren to win and murder every single one of them
They deserve it.
After thousands of years of torture oppression and murder.. its the LEAST that they deserve.

Fed-Kun's army
Now this...is epic.

I rewatched Aot S3 Part 2 and when Armin was burnt, Eren said that Armin will save humanity. Maybe it is true after all.

I gotta agree with some of the people here. No one won, both lost to some extent. But it's more severe on Paradis' side, since millions of people actually died from the rumbling.

Might be stating the obvious, but there's two possibilities for Eren's motive: genuine genocidal hatred towards all but Paradise, or he's pulling a Zero Requiem

the soldier who talk about hatred doesn't make any sense in this situation, it feels so forced.

Won't Eren manipulate their memories after Armin and he others killed him?

Dex-chan lover
Don't think they would actually follow all the promises they did in this chapter.
The pretty words people say are sometimes poisonous. I hope that this actually isn't a zero requiem scenario.
They're just free.

The new chapter has been out for hours, go find it and read it somewhere, cause refreshing this page endlessly isn't gonna do a thing...

I don't care what anyone says, I f*****g hate Eren. He just became what he hated the most. No matter what kind of asinine excuse he or any of the readers comes up with.

Users who are viewing this thread