Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 135 - Battle between heaven and earth

@flashmozzg Reiner was able to beat 3 of the Nine Titans. Don't forget that Reiner was struggling against normal titans in the past. Then this Cart Titan lady makes a run for it and somehow get past like a hundred of those Titans and wrap Eren's neck with explosives. Then Reiner beats more of those Nine Titans. You think this could be done in 1-2 minutes? Reiner couldn't even beat normal titans that fast. It's just impossible. Also why do other Titans just watch them? I'll tell you why: plot armor. This whole situation is ridiculous no matter how you look at it. How did Beast Titan missed all of his shots while these guys were flying straight to him? It's not just about them surviving for 2 minutes (which is still impossible). It's about the whole situation. They don't stand a chance against these things even if they were in even numbers.

@Continuously they clearly said that these titans were analyzing the situation and attacking accordingly. They're much more intelligent than normal titans and they're much more powerful than normal titans. Crew shouldn't even last for 10 seconds against these things.

Lux

Power Uploader
This manga can either end with one of the best and most shocking ending ever by having Eren win, or as the most asspulled and disappointing ending of the last decade aka a peace ending after everything that has happened. The series is really walking on the edge of a knife toward its ending.

@A-tan
I think author will make more bird/winged-titans in the upcoming chapter. But they'll look more like kite-titans since all of them had to directly connect to Ymir.

Dex-chan lover
@Eitu
but how did Falco get the ability to fly, i thought it was Female Titan that allow to mimic from other Titans?

So far, Falco ingested Zeke's spinal fluid on accident from the wine that was spiked with it. Zeke then turned Falco and majority of the Survey Corp into Titans and in the ensuing frenzy Galliard let himself be eaten by Falco to turn him back into a human.

Titan powers being mixed is an iffy subject from what I remember, because Eren technically is the Attack, Founding, and Warhammer Titan at this point mixed with the Beast Titan a little bit.

The Female titan has the ability to gather/attract titans to them, and weakly mimic the abilities of other titans depending on what she ingests. i.e. partial hardening/crystallization.

Falco should only have the Jaw's Titan ability since he ate Galliard, but for some reason he has a "faint memory" of Zeke's titan instead in Chapter 133, where he feels that he has a memory of a Jaw Titan flying in the sky. This may imply in the past there may have been a mixed beast and jaw titan like Falco is now.

Looking at Falco's titan this Chapter I'm guessing the Jaw titan part was integrated into the beak of the semi-beast Titan he transformed into and he was frankly confirming with Annie in Chapter 133 whether or not it was possible for Titans to take on the traits of each other.

Most likely confirming/asserting that more than one Titan power is not often held by a single person at one time unless you were someone like Annie who was often fed/ingested other parts of Titan power holders to manifest other abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Falco got the ability to fly cuz he got the beast titan spinal fluid in him which allowed him to gain some aspects of the beast titan.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone doomposting about a peace ending, don't worry. This ends with either Paradis or the rest of the world being slaughtered.

im2dlqmw36461.jpg

Honestly im hoping for some mind blowing ending, not some power of friendship. We're going this far....

why are people thinking that the ending will be shit?
it's isayama the madman, you think he'd fuck up the ending?
lol

Dex-chan lover
@Continuously are you sure they are Empty Husks? On Page 28/29 we see Berthold seemingly weeping for his Friends death which just turns out to be a near-death experience though. The Team is also unsure whether they still have an consciousness left but those past Titans attacking by their past experiences is a definite thread. And if Ymir is able to control all Titans, as well as reviving them (not sure how, maybe erens body can produce them?!) then i cannot help but wonder how they wanna achieve victory in here.

But i guess Armin and Misaka reaching Eren will likely be part of it.

I have no idea how this is gonna end. All I want is that Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Annie survive (and finally become a couple😁). But this seems to go into a darker, more depressing direction.

“Falco” means “Hawk” in Italian.
So no, this is no deus ex machina, I think Isayama had thought of this from the start

Isayama recently claimed that the ending will leave the fans devastated and probably make them “hate” it? So I’m guessing it’s gonna be a great one :)

Users who are viewing this thread