Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 135 - Battle between heaven and earth

@Monochrome_Scholar
You know what dude? Yeah, you're right. I was feeling moody and just decided to bother anyone here because I know how heated it can get with this manga. Sorry about that.

Everyone complaining about Erin's decision to genocide the entire world should think if they wouldn't do the same. Imagine living in a city where half of it comes to your family and rapes the whole household night after night, and another half of the population just ignores it blissfully. Fuck them all, let the rumbling began.

Anyways, it's a BS manga. Kid show.
Hope the ending will be better than "Hey look, I'm bad, Hey look, Paradis heroes defeated me Evil, Now you both can be friends". That would be just fking childish ending. Not that I care, I definitely don't read this crap (read like ~10% and just checking because of YouTube recommendation).

My take on the Flaco's flying jaw titan is that the jaw seems to change wildly with their holder. Porco's one had a hardening jaw+claws --altough this could have been archived with the same method that Eren got his hardening-- and Ymir's version didn't change much after inheriting it. So my guess is that the near-death experience of Falco's after the time skip (ch 91) defined how his titan form would be. This is more rationalization and don't make it any less of a deus ex-machina/asspull.

The inheriting of the memories of a titan's previous holders seems to be a pretty cemented fact by now (when Ymir got the Jaw she return the power to Marley after seeing all it's previous memories, and was the neaten by Porco). It still doesn't proves that Falco's memories are real or just a blur of the eagle scene.

Edit after a quick search: Ymir titan forms do have differences, although pretty minor.

@villko05 uhh, okay? Highly doubt Isayama will end SnK on that clichéd of a note. Probably shouldn't be shitting on a manga you've read only 10% of anyway.

I can see why half the fanbase supports Eren's genocide but... killing innocent people is not how it must be done. I can definitely see Isayama making Eren die by the hands of both Mikasa and Armin.

@germanre They simply want to watch AOT dramatic tragedy. They don't want to see the same cliché were the villain gets beaten after all his preparations.

I think Eren is pulling some LeLouch shit by redirecting all the hate towards himself and once they manage to bring him down it should bring some sort of peace at least for the time being

@yukake
I mean... It's telling then you can skip 80% of manga content and still have a good idea what's happening, how the story goes at the end.
This manga is one huge filler. Just like the anime.
I skipped a lot because all this crying and drama etc. is boring and a waste of time.

I think One possible next step for the survey corps is to land at the base to regroup, gather and re-supply weapons from the plane possibly, and have Reiner and Annie meet their parents before heading back to Eren.
Or... they head straight back into the fight, because Armin and Pieck would be fu$&ed otherwise.

This is such an insane season, and it keeps getting crazier. Can't wait for the next chapter

370-3709855_wojak-feels-guy-memes-funny-internet-bird-wings.png

Users who are viewing this thread