Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Clash

First five seconds they think "It's kinda joke?!" After moment she slice off head of enemy general "WTF?! SHE IS FRIKIN MONSTER!!!!"

"there is no animal in this world that doesn't fear fire"
hmm.. I thought(or better to say that I read about it somewhere) that war horses was especially taught to not fear all that things what could be used to easily scare them during battle

Dex-chan lover
@defianze I know for sure that they were trained to be calm around gunfire when guns started to become a common weapon, and that they were trained not to be startled by things like snakes so I'd assume they were trained to be calm around other things that scare them like fire. I can't seem to find anything that clearly states they were, but I only did a couple quick searches. It was a tactic that was used in the past though, so it might be that horses weren't trained to be calm around fire yet in this world, as using fire arrows to disable cavalry might not be a common tactic.

Imo, everyone looked better in the ln illustrations. But hey, it's a manga, so I can't really complain. Thanks for the chapter!

MD@Home
@Leo80221 @defianze the thing about gunfire is that it is mostly a sound and although loud it hasnt been around long. Fire however has been around since forever so virtually every land creatre knows that it is dangerous.
Also fire isnt a momentarially thing, it persists it stays until its fuel is burnt out

Aggregator gang
I'll be honest, I completely lose track of who's who and even who's on which side whenever the adorable murder machine isn't around.

Dex-chan lover
cavalry charging first? into the middle?
and fire-arrows?

Dex-chan lover
@defianze No, horses are absolutely terrified of fire. They become so scared they lose all common sense and can run right back into a burning barn they already escaped from.

Dex-chan lover
what a boId tactics from empire

no wonder he's caIIed as mad generaI, he's IiteraIIy absoIute boIIocks Imao

I like how the guy is more concerned about what kind of face the enemy will make when they discover the 15 year old girl rather than worry about her lol

Double-page supporter
@defianze i mean yeah war horses are trained against thing they would encounter in the battlefield, until you realize fire arrows weren't really used that much in the middle ages because of how inefficient they are (the arrow/bolt shot from a bow/crossbow would be so fast it would extinguish its own flame)

Users who are viewing this thread