Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Uninvited 23 People

This guy litteralt FUCKED UP the arena against the dirumoto daughter .. and he's whining like a fucking bitch for no goddamn reason.
Why the fuck do he think he's weak ? because of his "sempais" they are the strongest yeah, he don't have the right to stand by they're sides now but i can understand if he has an inferiority complex or self confidence issue BUT NO this motherfucker think the whole fucking world is a damn pit of SSS RANK HUMANS AND EVERYONE IS AS STRONG AS A DRAGONS !!
I really hope this bullshit will end soon otherwise i'll pack my ass and go somewhere else --'
Also thanks for the TL o/

His mental stability is kind of wacky and all over the place I mean the “mc is op but does not realize it move” is eh for me in my opinion but did he actually go through something grueling training or survival like mc of Arifureta. Or does it just stand to exist for the simple reason of “training was so harsh it broke his brain”. Thx for the translation very much appreciated.

I absolutely hate how they have him pass the tests with full A grades then fight these A class people win and still think he can't fight A class people....why force him to think he's weak when he knows he's strong he even mentioned that he never learned to hold back and was afraid he couldn't hold back when the 1v1s start and even acknowledges is training being extremely hard compared to the shit these people do so he knows he's really strong but noooooooooooo let's force fear

Dex-chan lover
@Haggard the ''OP but doesnt think he is'' troupe usually last as long as the manga, its the main ''hook'' it has, everything that happens is just because of the misunderstanding, so honestly ur better off dropping this manga coz it aint gonna get better, trust me , a couple of mangas have even finished without the mc realizing they are op, and firmly believing that everyone is just acting losing.... so yeah, better get out while u can, coz it will get worse

Double-page supporter
Damn the waifu is badass and i can see why he is an inferiority complex, the senpais are badass looking and thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Even if the situation is against you, you're really just gonna sit there in defeat, without even trying to fight back ? God this MC is pathetic.

He's such a loser. I love his expressions of panic and how he gets always tells people he's in his 30s instead of 40s.

He's so cute.

@Oryangatan
I totally agree with everything you said, however, it's not as if them having criticisms and stating here on MangaDex would relay to the author. Plus, if the manga is bad, it would be axed eventually.

That said, I know there are some mangas that get axed because it was not received well in Japan but are loved here.

Users who are viewing this thread