Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well that was unexpected. Maybe I'll stick around for a couplemore chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Woah

I got uncomfortable midway, but that twist, wow!
This is really gonna get interesting, since he has all of the memories from each uh...

Timeline? Reality? Idk, it’s space-time bullshit.

It's obvious if she never had a terrible life she'd never be with him. So he's gonna fix her life and she'll end up happy, without him.

i thought this is going to be trash

now its suddenly dimensions and am weirdly invested

lemao

So the premise is kinda similar to that one manga where the dude's mom was an idol but she turned into a futon roll

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright Since first episode it's been 50/50 that he's just hallucinating
(like a soapland guy tossed back in time through a fire)
but now it might optionally be a Timey-Vimey thing (only missing a police box and a couple Daleks).

Fed-Kun's army
See I knew it, you fucked it up bro.
Now you ended up with the friend instead of the woman you loved/were married to. The odds of that marriage were so astronomically low in the first place you'll never be able to get back there again. Kinda sucks.

Ah he dug his own emotional grave there... “Does my wife really love me?” He’s comparing the buoyant expression she made about her childhood crush to the more composed expressions she shows him. That’s sort of natural too. I mean he’s known her from her late 20s to early thirties, obviously she’s going to be a more mature and composed person (And I wonder if Japanese cultural expectations of modesty and composure has something to do with it too). Breaking up, getting disappointed, and all the other life experiences means she’s not the same person anymore. I suppose some people are really insecure about whether their partner loves them as much as they did their ex.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fuck, butterfly effect! Also this is a goldmine for faces. Got every one saved.

Dex-chan lover
NTR bait to time travel shenanigans in a single chapter, I'm getting whiplash

I don't get y you would rather choose such a risky path instead of that happy future u have waiting for you, you ungrateful *** ****, this is so repulsive the creepiness oozes out of the pages and just makes me unable to continue reading... mb for rant

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason i think i've read something similar manga like this happened but when the guy sleeps or blink his eye he will be in the future with his wife and also changes everytime he change soemthing on his present time like his wife changes because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread