Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - Revive

Double-page supporter
can someone tell me this master pieces gonna get anime adaptation somewhere in the near future please...

Fed-Kun's army
As great as it would be to see this animated, I'd bet good money it will never get an anime adaptation- the Hendrix estate is VERY protective of Jimi's depiction and music and very litigious (see Andre Benjamin's/3000 underwhelming Jimi biopic that had none of his music). Add in Kurt Cobain (assuming Courtney Love or their daughter has the rights), and that's a LOT of legal work to get through.

Then there is the difficulty of creating ORIGINAL music- maybe you get Yoko Kanno to reassemble her SeatBelts crew out of retirement, and then hope Cowboy Bebop levels of OST magically appear through insane session work? Plus you have to have musicians who are skilled at playing BADLY without compromising the final finished songs- like the orchestral work done for Hibike Euphonium imitating the band at the beginning.

Then again- I never thought Hi-Score Girl would get an adaptation cuz of all the copyrights from video games. But perhaps that may have been easier considering most/all the games are from Japan and may have company overlap and/or no longer in production.

In the meantime, playing some jimi/kurt/others in the background while reading will have to do.

Aggregator gang
We just have to wait about 50-70 years until all the related music becomes part of the public domain and then we can have the anime

Double-page supporter
n'aaww they're all hugging and crying and i'm about to too lmao so sweet <3 what a powerful revival indeed

thank you very very much for the new chapter my dude muchas muchas graciassss <3

Dex-chan lover
Now wouldn't it be grand if someone caught that teacher flipping off to a student? This manga would end real quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I need to smoke after that. It was so damn satisfying. It hit even harder because I've been waiting for this resolution so long. I'm stoked. Thank you so much dropout.

There are so many great monologue from this series(as many as great panels). And it's great that the brass president have more into her character rather than just a nice girl.

Once again thank you #dropout from picking up this amazing series!

Each chapter i read fills me with joy and the need to thank the people that worked hard on this amazing manga.
It is partly thanks to you, the translators, that i can feel all the emotions that this manga causes me to feel.
THANK YOU DROPOUT! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Users who are viewing this thread