Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man

Group Leader
Started this series on a whim and I honestly couldn't stop reading it until I reached the latest chapter, it just feels so great.
Love the MC, the cast is interesting and the art is freaking amazing.

Group Leader
More, please! I can't wait to see Meguro singing with the band. Thanks for the uploads #Dropout!

Incredibly moving. Really gets you to self-reflect and realize how important holding on to your happiness is. Life is short.

Shit.

Crying.

Made me want to pick up the guitar again, even if I'm not talented at it. Nice manga.

My god! I forgot this manga has less than 40 chapters so far. It feels like so much has happened.

***Hey guys! I'm not reading this yet so I'm pretty ignorant on the story!

Did that Shiori pays her brother's debt???? I know by law is not passable to another individual regarding if its a family member or not.
If someone threatens you by debt that you do not owe, you have the right to sue them for it...

Debt plots sure is weird in manga/anime

Dex-chan lover
@jbenj
regarding the debt thing
I think in one of the chapters their dad said the only reason they're saddled with the debt is because they were family and wanted to take responsibility

This is good. Too good for my heart. If it ever comes to a point Shiori does die, I guess I would wait for the end.

Users who are viewing this thread