Shishunki Bitter Change

Group Leader
Plot Twist:
Nobody was swapped in the first place, they were just deluded because of the Illuminati, final destination, fox only, author just wasted everyone's time.

Group Leader
Chapter 64’s the final chapter - 65’s the epilogue. Can’t say I’m not happy about the ending.

I'm a bit of confused

so after back to their original body did they switched bodies again?

the ending is kinda weak... feels axed, and did they return to their original bodies or not, from this chapters dialoge it feels like they are still swiched.

The ending confused me? Like I'm not sure if they switched back or not after all msjssjs but I'm just really happy they're happy and together after all they've been through. I was really scared since I know the original had a darker sort of end.

Disappointing ending, mangaka took a lot of time to develop some almost unnecessary arcs and the ending took like 4 chapters..

And the worst part
they went back to being switched for a reason I don't understand

I really enjoyed this manga a lot. For the most part.

What I really don't understand though is
why they even switched back during the accident if that was just gonna end up being undone again afterwards. That kind of cheapened it. Switch them back permanently or leave them in the bodies they grew up in. What actually happened made very little sense to me.

Otherwise, it ended fine, I guess. A little underwhelming and maybe rushed, but I guess I've come to expect that from most manga.

Aggregator gang
😢😭i have been reading this for over 2 year or 4 ? dont quite remember

Not great, but still a pretty good manga. Some plot points were left hanging, and the writing broke my suspension of disbelief a couple of times, but still exciting enough to keep reading until the end.

As opposed to what others claim
it feels like the ending was left intentionally ambiguous.

Some people like that, I do if it's done right, others don't.

Aggregator gang
It’s been years... honestly it doesn’t feel real that it’s finally over. As a Shoujo it’s slightly better then average but who else just skipped ahead chapters just to see the ending? I think it was okay, I kinda lost interest half way though. Maybe it’s a matter of taste

yeah agreed, started well, the middle started getting stale and was way too drawn out but the ending was solid

Users who are viewing this thread