Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata

Gotta give props to the author for having the balls to essentially make the same manga like 3-4 times.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta give props to the author for having the balls to essentially make the same manga like 3-4 times.
@Takonar, I don't disagree with your there. It's our fault for reading it (and even worse, buying the JP manga) when we know it is the same song and dance.

Main Couple --> add other girls --> other girl gets more popular --> sales start to sink --> focus on other girl --> it survives for several volumes --> ends with first girl

This is her formula before this one, this is the formula for this one, and it is the formula for everything she will ever make after this.

Power Uploader
@EV-8371_kk only when the manga has alternative covers and it's unusual for a volume to have (i made that for the same reason)

https://mangadex.org/title/22482/senryuu-shoujo has alternative covers
Once someone did it with vol. 9 and that's where i got the idea to make the gif xd

This is so generic. I don't get it. Everything here is a trope, every panel. It's like the textbook definition of this high school trash. The uploads are so far apart that I always forget half of the cast.. no wait, the entire cast is so paper thin, that I forget all of them in an instant.

But on the other side I have to admit it is very well drawn. The chapters are well over 40 pages long. Why does he pour so much effort and care into this boring ass Harem? I don't get it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! I hope animated cover art becomes a thing on all of them. It's way too cool. Respect to the designer!

Fed-Kun's army
The female characters are great, the male characters are garbage...
Such a waste of potential

Users who are viewing this thread