sounds interesting
lose ur mind
make me blind
but i m really kind

chi chi chong
sing a song
baa biii bongggg

Don't click it!
Jon is gonna kill Dany and Fucking Bran3000 will be elected the new king of Westeros.

Dex-chan lover
So, if a woman identify herself as a man, and then proceed to engage in a relationship with a man, and the man know that this woman identify herself as a man...
Does that make the man gay? And what of the woman? Is the woman who is "a man" gay as well? 🤔

@ABCsOfLife It's current year so the answer is YES if the man that the person in question(he/she, i'm already lost) is in a relationship with identifies as "man", "male", "angry cis hwite man", etc. etc. If he for example indentifies as gender fluid it would made it only gay from time to time.

There is more important existential question: Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
never knew batman would fap to degenerate stuff .
i wonder joker fetish would be

Dex-chan lover
I once drank a whole gallon of milk in a day. I could feel my bones expand. At first I thought I was just full from the milk, but I noticed my skin appeared to have stretch marks and I was visibly wider. I couldn’t fathom what was happening, but I had an strange uncontrollable urge to drink more milk.

I scoured through the house to appease my needs but alas there was none. So I drove into the nearest gas station ripping the door off the refrigerated section to drink the sweet nectar that my body craved. At last milk. I began chugging gallon after gallon of milk while the cashier stood still in disbelief. My body rapidly changed as if going through a metamorphosis as my skin ripped at the very seams from my flesh.

Unable to process and withstand the figure standing before him the cashier ran over to stop me from consuming any more. But alas it was in vain as I swatted him aside like an insect to a newspaper. The blow one landed the cashier across the room, (a pathetic meat bag). There was nothing left of him but a wet bloody puddle deprived of structure. I never thought I had it in me to kill, but by now I had ascended beyond petty morality.

As I finished my eighth gallon it felt as though my stomach would rupture. My ribs broke out of my chest like a baby xenomorph. My fingers had grown through my hands. A white nub could be seen protruding from my nose. My face was so stretched over my now massive skull I looked like Jenny McCarthy. My biceps and muscles were hard and calcified. My boner now had a bone.
I finished my twelfth gallon and began screaming in agony as my skin tore around my robust skeletal frame. With one final push I shed my meat chrysalis. I was free.

I didn't even use the door I simply walked out the wall of the gas station. Mortar and stone yielded to my mighty calcium. The cops were already there. In terror they began firing at me, but even lead is no match for calcium. I walked straight toward one, reached down his throat and pulled his skeleton from his flesh sheath. With his bone I assembled a mighty claymore sword. With a single swing I cleaved the Earth in two and descended into the inky black. Here I wait until the time I'm called into service for the great skeleton war.

@Xzayer
um there is a literature forum too for posting ur stories

so my shit here:
listen to the whistle of my life
grasp the hopes of ur life
give a jerk to that rope
ur gonna rock n roll

Users who are viewing this thread