"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
sees a new girl holding his arm
Girl's like:

18Vzcmh.png

Dex-chan lover
So how is he gonna explain those two, i dont think they know his (women samurai) identify lol
prob mc is gonna say something like "I am friend with mc name as dude, he allow me to rest here often, you can check with him later"

Thanks for the chapters, theres a few part that can be changed but all in all its a very good translation!!!

Double-page supporter
ah yes the, 'suddenly the mc is op no more' cliche and to add salt in the wound, hiatus mid peak of the arc. let me guess what happen next:

the bad dude gets to his house (because it's really smart of him to run back home while he's being pursued),
the bad dude does a monologue (bakugo esque rant on how he unnecessarily hates the mc),
the mc gets beaten up (how can he become more op if he's not forcibly backed into the corner, right?),
the girls get kidnapped,
the mc angry and empowers something (maybe he gets to buy 1 deus ex machina from the shop(with all his cash maybe)),
the girls will almost get raped (forced tension),
the mc defeats (not kill) them all showing he's actually op (wow, who wouldve guessed),
the op monologues,
the bad dude actually comes back later to fuck with the mc (unsurprisingly, again)

i hope im miserably wrong though.:huh:

thanks for the chapters

Users who are viewing this thread