"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 18 - "Do not get too excited In love…

Dex-chan lover
iirc, this manga was one that diverged from the WN source early on right? Can anyone who read the WN recently remind me if I am right, and what the changes were?

ie. I don't remember this guy still being alive after they fought on the rooftop and he saved the sisters?
And I don't remember kanna being a stalker who ended up deposited inside the house with the sisters?

Group Leader
Yeah the female version of the MC is hot but the arc is getting tiresome (without mentioning the overused and tired lesbian rival trope) but that's just me... heh

Dex-chan lover
How could MC possibly miss them if hes heading back while they are going towards him?
Hes jumping around on roofs but somehow missed the army of thugs coming at him?
Bruh whatever
I like the concept of this series, but I felt it really unnecessary to give him a female transformation.
This would be really fucking generic and boring without it
Doesnt necessarily have to be a girl but the second persona adds another layer so its sad thats it probably gone now

Dex-chan lover
Welp, boring human fight next chapter I'm guessing. Chucklefuck mc versus Chucklefuck villains.

Group Leader
is she not cute enough for you?
or perhaps you need this in full color webtoon format
normally these types are well received in the community, you're different, seek help
guy: "I don't really like the character"
you: "YOU DONT LIKE THAT CHARACTER? SEEK HELP!!"

bruh

Dex-chan lover
Well the set-up home invasion is now starting! Can't wait to see the MC do these scoundrels in.

Group Leader
I figure he did the transformation so he could build up resources while not being bothered. Now that the jig is up I'm really hoping he "left" the house to trap them. I'm kinda disappoint that he hasn't killed any of the underlings even though he's gone for the kill with Ousaka.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine going with a shop and dungeons invading on modern life concept… to write this shit.

I'm happy for the author they're feeling up to it again, but don't think of a novel concept to then waste it with shitty writing…

Well this manga is gonna be one of those love-hate relationships I guess... bad writing followed by just even more bad writing. Lots of potential good points that could be expanded upon, keeping me hooked with the hope that at least one of them will be used - but inside I kinda already know that the author of this manga isn't capable of saving this mess.

Dex-chan lover
You probably didnt mean for me to respond but I want to anyway because for me the answer is a bit more nuanced (and its too long for a single forum post so im gonna post the abridged verison).

The answer for me is it's complicated. Yes I do wish sometimes certain stories just had Female MCs instead of Male ones, sometimes the opposite, and sometimes like i said i'd prefer if it was a genderbend story. For me personally, it's not specifically because of any fetish or kink, rather I genuinely believe it would add to the story and the actual character of the MC themself. Not a lot of manga delve into the consequences of the actual gender change, so seeing characters go through the struggles socially, mentally and physically is genuinely interesting as we watch the character grow from these troubles.

For this manga though? probably not needed but it would've been a fun enough gimmick. We've already got inklings of the gender based drama between the main girl liking his male side and a full blown lesbian liking his "onee-sama" side. Seeing the MC deal with the potential guilt of toying with the feelings of these women is keeping me interested enough for now

Also I like women I like looking at women I like reading about women give me more badass female leads Japan dang it
Thanks for the reply! I can understand where you're coming from with that abridged version

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to believe that this asshat thought that this random (basically super powered) girl is the same person as the 1 dude he really hated - who he believes he killed - just because they have the same eyes/expression???

Hope he gets his teeth kicked in before he gets merc’d

Users who are viewing this thread