"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 19 - Don't Run Away Like That Day.

Dex-chan lover
Please dont kill him 🙏
Just gently remove all his limbs and sensory organs and make sure he can suffer for as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
What? Why would bird girl only contact MC that late?
Why would the thugs not look for hidden doors while trashing the place?
Why does she keep threatening to kill herself as if he gives a shit?
WHY WOULD THE KNIFE JUST BE LYING NEXT TO HER ON THE STREET?
This chapter is trash holy fuck.

Thanks, I hope my tl can be understood 👍
Your translations are fine.

I do have one minor complaint. Chapter 19 title is translated as "Don't run away like that day" on the actual title page- but the Uploader changed it into "Don't Be A Pussy !!" on Mangadex which isn't the author's intention for the chapter title. Subpar chapter for sure- but I still value accuracy that respects the original translation.

Last edited:
i guess that's what he gets for leaving problems roaming around and not finishing them properly

only if he killed the bastard the first or even the second time he met them
he had so many chances
he already has a grudge against the dude. what a drag

Dex-chan lover
Bro has a inferiority complex so large that he would be threatened by an ant if it looked him funny.

He barks and bites like a chihuahua rat-dog he is lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’m super confused by how they teleported outside too, and glad someone else noticed cus I thought I was going crazy or something.
Just assume they teleport. The appartment isn't on the ground level afaik and not even the radar owl girl couldn't see them coming nor hear them. They are that sneaky and fast.

Your translations are fine.

I do have one minor complaint. Chapter 19 title is translated as "Don't run away like that day" on the actual title page- but the Uploader changed it into "Don't Be A Pussy !!" on Mangadex which isn't the author's intention for the chapter title. Subpar chapter for sure- but I still value accuracy that respects the original translation.
I am actually new to tl, though I didn't tl the title for chapter 19, probably the typesetter but anyways I'll try to make as accurate to the author's intent as possible while trying to make it sense in English 👍

Users who are viewing this thread