Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

the fact that all the oneesans from the pleasure district have the same mole under their eyes, really bothers me more than it should.
Pretty sure that's makeup, like the red dot on Indian women's forehead

Power Uploader
Yeah and? Because a woman is "used goods", does she have less value? Is she less entitled to happiness?
Not at all, but there's a huge difference between a non-virgin and a sex worker. Granted, in this case she seems to be more an entertainer than anything else, but doesn't change the fact that unless she changes jobs, she'll spend the majority of her day entertaining other men. I also never said anything about her being used goods or not deserving happiness, that's your projection, I just said that it's not quite as wholesome as it appears.

As a side note, I've known people who have "fallen in love" with strippers or prostitutes, and they lived wholesomely and happily ever after exactly 0% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
that is some bullshit, those women drugged and raped you MC with the intent to turn you into a slave worker, fine if you don't want to kill them but you didn't even punish them you even invited them over for dinner after... grow a spine MC stop being such a doormat.
Considering it was a setup instigated by the noble, and criminals were involved, there's a good chance the girls were threatened into doing it. Sure, that doesn't make what they did less bad, but punishing another victim doesn't help solve the issue.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The translation is a bit rough in the first half, though. Also, how the hell did he figure everything out so quickly, and with no hesitation or doubt or without getting even a single detail wrong?

simple, he's not an idiot and there's basically one viable suspect.

3 really hot women in skimpy outfits knocking on his door in the middle of no where? waaaaay too eager to "repay" him for letting them stay for a bit would raise a alarms on anyone. Mohawk kicking down the door the instant things were scandalous and demanding something that only like 3 people should know exists? that clinches it.

got to be one of those 3. The asshole, his dad or the butler. I wonder if the asshole that tried to take his stuff earlier has anything to do with this....

Dex-chan lover
that is some bullshit, those women drugged and raped you MC with the intent to turn you into a slave worker, fine if you don't want to kill them but you didn't even punish them you even invited them over for dinner after... grow a spine MC stop being such a doormat.

they are almost certainly victims themselves, what would punishing them accomplish
and is killing them really the first thing you'd think of here? this MC? He wouldn't kill anyone....

too many people seem to be offended that killing isn't the MC's go-to solution in too many manga...

Dex-chan lover
they are almost certainly victims themselves, what would punishing them accomplish
and is killing them really the first thing you'd think of here? this MC? He wouldn't kill anyone....

too many people seem to be offended that killing isn't the MC's go-to solution in too many manga...
i literally said "fine if you don't want to kill them but you didn't even punish them" he could have at least punished them for their crime but no they got off completely scot-free without a single consequences for their crimes and MC even invited them for dinner. how is this ok?
if it was a group of 3 guys that drugged and raped a woman then tried to turn her into a slave worker would that be equally ok?

In
Invite them to dinner? Pretty sure they tied their arms and put them in the smithy. They don’t appear again after they get caught.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I am sure they did all that of their own free will. I am sure if they told that violent criminal scumbag that put them up to it no that he would have given them a pass.

Dex-chan lover
This is unironically one of the few isekai i look forward to, and i read a lot of them because i like trash. Maybe one day ill also get a partner who loves me back just as much. Doubt it considering i work the night shift but oh well a man can dream.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, dumbasses. Two very important things.

One.

Yurina works in a HOSTESS BAR. Not a brothel. There is a huge fucking difference between the two. In the Hostess Bar, you just drink and flirt around with the pretty ladies. They're there to keep you company, yes, but it's not THAT kind of "company". THEY ARE NOT SEX WORKERS.

Two.

Those three strange women? They probably got no say at all in what they're doing. In fact, it's more likely than not that they're virtually slaves. Which is part of why he isn't sending them back.

What if they are illegal slaves? What will happen then? It's just common sense that's being applied here. You may think "WAUGH, EVIL BITCH WHORE! BEGONE THOT!" (Seriously, do you realize how fucking grotesquely autistic you sound? I should know because I'm on the spectrum myself, and it's ass holes like you that gives us a bad image.)

But! Yurina already spilled the beans about who arranged the whole thing. Those girls aren't the enemy now that their cover is blown. They're absolutely harmless, especially now that they're outnumbered two-to-one. And we know who the actual enemy is.

Dex-chan lover
Ya Im more open to dating sex workers in an isekai world assuming potions and magic can cleanse stds. Definitely wouldnt do it IRL because of that and associated behaviors with the trade.

Dex-chan lover
To the people assuming the trio was threatened into it, remember that we are reading a manga. You can clearly see them haggling it.
SiOZMCq.png

Dex-chan lover
Okay, dumbasses. Two very important things.

One.

Yurina works in a HOSTESS BAR. Not a brothel. There is a huge fucking difference between the two. In the Hostess Bar, you just drink and flirt around with the pretty ladies. They're there to keep you company, yes, but it's not THAT kind of "company". THEY ARE NOT SEX WORKERS.

Two.

Those three strange women? They probably got no say at all in what they're doing. In fact, it's more likely than not that they're virtually slaves. Which is part of why he isn't sending them back.

What if they are illegal slaves? What will happen then? It's just common sense that's being applied here. You may think "WAUGH, EVIL BITCH WHORE! BEGONE THOT!" (Seriously, do you realize how fucking grotesquely autistic you sound? I should know because I'm on the spectrum myself, and it's ass holes like you that gives us a bad image.)

But! Yurina already spilled the beans about who arranged the whole thing. Those girls aren't the enemy now that their cover is blown. They're absolutely harmless, especially now that they're outnumbered two-to-one. And we know who the actual enemy is.
gender swap it, if it was 3 men who drugged, raped and attempted to enslave a woman would it still be as ok? and as Hoezell pointed out above they weren't forced to do this they got paid to do it. this was voluntary to them...

Users who are viewing this thread