Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.5

Dex-chan lover
VdepbwD.png

The kid totally knew what's going on

Dex-chan lover
I personally don't find it strange that the tattoos "healed" just like any other wound, after all you are taking a sharp object and punching pigment into the dermis.
Strange no but quite a few liked her design better with them (and I personally think it would've been stronger as him being okay with the tattoos and the scars she has and at least having that moment before healing and cleansing it all)

Damn i dont even like this manga 1 year ago after reading few chapters. But I'm glad I'm holding on, this manga keep getting better by chapter

Dex-chan lover
"The loveliest name"? Does his name have a special meaning or is it just an in love thing?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a person that cries, and the closest ive gotten from various media was the grandma scene in coco, it got my eyes all teary. This had the same effect on me. More people need to read this.

Dex-chan lover
Really like the .5 chapters in this manga they give other characters some background and motivations, also that Noble piece of shit should be skinned alive in the public square.
It works because it gives you the viewpoints of characters the MC can't or couldn't understand yet because of the language barrier.

Power Uploader
I mean... from a story standpoint healing her scars is probably an incredibly romantic thing since she even said she feels shame from the tattoos still. But from a reader's standing, it is a real shame. Her character design with the tattoos really made her stand out and looked very unique for a manga character. Now, outside of her hairstyle, she's become generic.
Agreed. In the story it’s viewed as romantic, and as various others have stated the waifu rating goes up.

That said, it reminds me of the more current Teen Wolf where the MC goes to get a tattoo, but the damn thing disappears afterwards. The healing factor.

That‘ll be a possible mini story later, some warrior or hunter proud of his tattoo’s hard earned over many a battle suddenly looses them. It makes him “whole” in body… which makes him (her?) feel naked… and maybe presents as an issue for our MC here…

I can see it being a thing, you’ve lost an arm, or a leg, you can no longer work as XYZ, but this potion will heal you up but change something else you are so accustomed to also. Taking away some of the persons ‘character’.

Dex-chan lover
im enjoying this manga way too much :qq:

maybe because i relate to MC's social problem too :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad her scars and disappeared so that if ever that was the reason her past haunted her she'd atleast feelr that burden be lifted off her shoulders, but maaaaaan losing the tatts is also kind of a bummer.

Sure, I liked the tattoos as well, but considering that she got them to hide scars of abuse and not to show off, I'm happy for her.
You can argue as much as you like that Keigo should have told her that he's fine with the tattoos and scars instead of making them go away, but it's not as if erasing a scar makes the pain of having been wounded not happen.
All in all, she has and is being accepted, because he has never been shown to be bothered by them. Moreover, this isn't about him caring about her tattoos but her feeling better about herself, so gone they are.

Users who are viewing this thread