Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Komaki is such a devilishly delicious girl. I can appreciate a girl who will drown me in a deep kiss and wrap her gorgeous legs around me so I cannot escape. If losing to Komaki means she gets to bully me with her private parts, then maybe winning is overrated.

Thank you for the translation (god she's so cute).

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure Kirin-kun was translating it first, they're not "picking it" up, it's BakwanTL who sniped it apparently, that's why drama happened.
At least from what I know.
Really? I remember BakwanTL uploaded it first for a brief of moment before Kirin uploaded. Maybe I'm wrong though

Dex-chan lover
Really? I remember BakwanTL uploaded it first for a brief of moment before Kirin uploaded. Maybe I'm wrong though
I think @Kirin-kun uploads on Dynasty Scans first and the chapter was already translated for a while.

To be fair, the real problem wasn't simply two translators or sniping in itself in my opinion, but that BakwanTL translation is total garbage and low effort, they don't even fix it when someone posted corrections, and then they changed their credits page to say they were doing a bad job to begin with so people shouldn't expect better, it was never done in good faith.
A bunch of morons praising and defending his trash didn't help either.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That kiss was incredibly erotic with the leg lock and stuff but this seems like quite the toxic relationship

Users who are viewing this thread