Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
What's she stealing next i wonder. If it's singing maybe something verbal like her first "I love you"?

Group Leader
I think I like this better than the "I'll confess if I win" trope. The stakes are there, and Wakaba even gets to pick the challenge...... except that she's so proud of herself that she forgot to check if she can actually win.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Komaki is OBVIOUSLY "Wakaba, I want you. Now.", but Wakaba has typical MC syndrome of being more dense than a black hole. We know Komaki will "win" Wakaba, but it's fun seeing the journey of how they get there. And thanks for the good TL, Kirin.

Dex-chan lover
Komaki is OBVIOUSLY "Wakaba, I want you. Now.", but Wakaba has typical MC syndrome of being more dense than a black hole. We know Komaki will "win" Wakaba, but it's fun seeing the journey of how they get there. And thanks for the good TL, Kirin.
unhinged (not real) twist: Wakaba is subconsciously losing on purpose because she thinks is the only way Komaki will pay attention to her.

Dex-chan lover
Komaki clearly loves Wakaba, but in a possessive, sadistic way, so Wakaba just thinks she's bullying her. I wonder how she'll react when she learns the truth? Will she accept her love and submit to her? Or will she be repulsed by the cruel form Komaki's love takes?

These two are fun. Excited to see more sides of them going forward.

Group Leader
This is really getting good ... I'm annoyed that the raw started to release split chapter though.

Anyway, thank you for your work! I hope the other group would stop rushing out a MTL release just to win over you. It's so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that they aren't showing Komaki's thought process at all, makes her apatheticness more unsettling. Though I guess that's a double edged sword since I'm guessing that the general audience just wants fluff (which is fine btw)

All that shit aside, speaking of Komaki, if there will be a chapter about martial arts and then she does the Komaki Tiger Drop, only then will I believe that she is above the mortal plane

Users who are viewing this thread