Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely love that dynamic, knowing she could just leave but choosing not to and continuing the weird pseudo sexual relationship she has going despite not even being into girls as far as she's aware.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way you have no qualms about licking someone's feet, especially without them washing it first, if you don't like them like that or have a foot fetish

Dex-chan lover
girl thinks shes in control but its always the other way around when they start talking like that

may just be remembering the WN wrong but i feel like that monologue wasnt in the WN and if im right i like this more than the WN so far

I honestly can’t wait for more chapters :’) I read through the LN few weeks ago so I’m excited to see it in manga form. All I can say is we are in for a long ride lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this is like a mantra that people who have read the novel chant.
345+ chapters later and she's still not there.
so is the author just milking this story?? how good it is to have the situation milked for 340+ chapter? people keep praising this but i won’t read some dumb stretched story without some type of relationship progress

Dex-chan lover
This isn't toxic yuri. Weird, sure. This chapter emphasizes the consent part and neither girl is behaving toxically towards the other.

Oh then let me rephrase that and not add this manga to my toxic yuri list yet. They are still in their symbiotic- "weird relationship"

and I thought Toxicity means being "harmful". On that part ... the black hair girl is being bad influence to the innocence of the brunette girl...

But I'm glad we agreed on the "weird" term tho 😩

Users who are viewing this thread