Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 3.2

After reading some of the Novel, I think it’s called Novel. This story gets pretty weird. Manga seemed fine for a bit. But when I found where I could read more. It got pretty disturbing. It’s more I guess sexual violence.

Going to reveal a bit of spoilers here if you don't mind, nothing specific though. The thing is after around chapter 140 and moving forward it gets to a point where for all intents and purposes they are a couple but just haven't put a name to it yet because they're both scared too. It gets to a point where they are incredibly affectionate with each other, pretty much kissing multiple times a day holding hands that type of thing. And then it moves on to much spicier things later. What holds you in the story after that is waiting for them to confess their feelings to each other and admit that they have been a couple for a long time now. So there is definitely huge progress. Honestly a lot more than most other Yuri stories. But even leading up to chapter 140 it's constantly slowly progressing towards them becoming that way. The thing about this story, and anybody who likes it will agree, is that it's an incredibly slow burn. But by no means is there no progress. It's definitely worth the read because you get to slowly watch the relationship build from this weird original Dynamic of paying for her time to them eventually living with each other and being comfortable with affection and intimacy without actually putting a name to it.
Reading the WN I've gotten to a point that them saying the others first name feels more intimate than anything else they've done

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the WN I've gotten to a point that them saying the others first name feels more intimate than anything else they've done
Exactly, they're pretty much doing everything backwards.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who actually read this story in any of its' manifestations (the WN, the LN, or this manga adaptation) and didn't think they're weird as fuck would seriously worry me.

What's WN?

After seeing the comments here and finding the novel. Which I’m at ch 225. It’s clear this is abusive, possessive and toxic. It’s pretty horrible. I hate it. I’m already deep into it so I’m finishing it. But I can’t believe how bad this story is. I would not recommend this. But I guess I’m not big on abusive stuff like this. So that’s my personal opinion.

After seeing the comments here and finding the novel. Which I’m at ch 225. It’s clear this is abusive, possessive and toxic. It’s pretty horrible. I hate it. I’m already deep into it so I’m finishing it. But I can’t believe how bad this story is. I would not recommend this. But I guess I’m not big on abusive stuff like this. So that’s my personal opinion.
I've also been catching up to the WN; on one hand I do agree that
the relationship is toxic, frustrating, and in some ways reminiscent of actual domestic abuse (with the same excuses being thrown, e.g. "she can just leave if she wants to"). But on the other hand I don't think the story is really mishandling those topics. We do see how miserable the characters are, and how trapped they are feeling. It's just that at the pace it's been going, we probably still need a few hundred chapters to get to the bottom of the issue and finish character development...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder...Whats the difference between Web novel and light novel?
Webnovels are self-published by anyone for free on sites like Syosetu or Kakuyomu, with potential of being scouted and further adapted into light novel version, which are physical books published by a company, complete with illustrations by professional (for Shuukura, U35 is making those, great artist), and usualy after LN version comes manga or anime adaptation, all depending on popularity of course.

Many famous IPs came from webnovel sites, like Re:Zero, Konosuba, Sword art online or Mushoku Tensei

Users who are viewing this thread