Shuumatsu no Harem

At this point it's gone from vaguely intriguing mystery manga to fetish fuel. Let's just transfer this over to NHentai.

Dex-chan lover
I actually dropped this, WOW it takes alot for me to drop shit.

basically author suffers from forgetMCitus, and the story suffers from the trope: "Everyone other male gets to enjoy sex minus the MC".

or when the antagonist gets that booty either offscreen, onscreen censored, or implied by other means while the male MC gets nothing.

and for that reason, I AM OUT

PS...

"ROMANCE" tag by the way
maxresdefault.jpg

[Mod Edit: Put large meme image behind spoiler button.]

Contributor
@kronix
"ROMANCE" tag by the way
I assume that's why the Mystery tag is there too.
[img=300x300]https://i.imgur.com/5PqsZ0B.jpg[/img]

[Mod Edit: Put large meme image behind spoiler button.]

"If you were the last man on earth would you bang as much women as possible to help save mankind? All we want is for you to have sex to help save your race and you can be with the person you love romantically."

Japanese male: "No. But if I do, it will be with one women only. Fuck the human race."

Welp, its easy to understand why theres a birthrate problem.

Contributor
I'm just reading this for Suou Mira actually, she really deserve the best ending she can get, for everything she did to help MC, without complaining even once (or just at the end).

It's time to focus on Number 2 now, and maybe go back to japan once his old crush get NTRed.

Group Leader
Japanese male: "No. But if I do, it will be with one women only. Fuck the human race."
Would you do it with 500 obese chicks and 1 Riley Reid, or would you do it with just 1 Riley Reid?

If it were me, I'm not touching the obese chicks, fuck the human race if RR is infertile

Shitty analogy, I know, but I wouldn't want to fuck half the planet

Man, I really enjoy that parts were the translation group doesn't bother to translate the speak bubbles.

Half of the images aren't even translated, onomatopoeia is never translated, but yes I would love to help you out by donating because you have a responsibility to take care of your sick mother.

I always assume that guys that clog threads with huge meme pics compensate for not clogging their pants enough with their very small dicks.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this exist?
What possible purpose could it serve?
It's certainly not to bring joy or entertainment to the world, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I think this one is the series with the lowest rating that i checked on this website. I read the few first chapters and i ran away from it as fast as i could. A real shame since the art is excellent, but the plot aint good and the MC is as hateable as character can be.
On another note, the other manga from this mangaka, World's End Harem Fantasia, is quite better. What i still dont understand is why he named it like that, it makes it looks like it has some sort of link with his other work (when actually they are totally unrelated) and im sure that more than a lot of people didnt even check it thinking that.

@JustNatsuki: well, i wouldnt fuck 500 fatties just to fuck 1 Riley Reid, but we arent talking about fatties here but about the possibility of choosing between all the hot girls you want. So following your example, if i had to choose between fucking 1 Riley Reid or 1 Riley Reid and 500 girls as hot or hotter than Riley Reid, i would choose the latter.

Aggregator gang
Dropped this series... not because of the story, but because the uploader upload both b&w and untranslated colorized version in the same place...

Users who are viewing this thread