Shuumatsu no Harem

Dex-chan lover
World's End Harem Fantasia is much MUCH better than this crap

Contributor
This actually was much better when the story was still in japan.

Since Mc left the country to search the virus and others things, it's really, really not interesting at all, and it feel like fillers everytime.

It will probably be better once this poor arc is over.

Group Leader
fF6fA5n.jpg

Double-page supporter
What an incredibly boring arc this is in. Whoever is advising the author should be fired.

Dex-chan lover
BingBing is the dumbest sounding name for a chinese character

@mammon
Well, if you came for the plot, I can assure you the only reason you’ll stay is for the tiddies

And even then, there’s only so long it’ll make you wanna stay. In my non-expert opinion, I’d say it’s fair.

Contributor
@mammon

tell me... is the 5.5 rating justified?

Yes and no.
The story is actually not really bad, but the main problem here is the main character, who can really be extremely annoying/childish because of MUH OLD PROMISE.

And i say that even if i got the books.

Personally I don't think Erisa is going to win the protagonist over because I think she's well....

Soon to be dead if I were to guess AKA Dead Man Walking.
To clarify I'm incline to believe that injection was a deadly substance/poison

Hell I think she's going to die just like Adam Fenix from GOW3 when he started experimenting on his own body

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I hate this kind of setting. The guy has a lot of women throwing themselves at him and he insists on this "I only want the person I love" bs. Why the f*ck go for a harem setting if he constantly keeps refusing it? Japanese manga authors need to stop this shit asap.
That's why nowadays adult manhwas are so much better because most of the series the protagonist is not a f*cking pussy like this one. 1/10

So in the latest raws
Elise still does want to be with the MC and wants to have sex with him and it ends with her lying on the bed nude and beckoning to him. Let's be honest though, there will be some reason it wont happen.

Welp kind of bored of this MC. There is nothing to him aside from him turning down women. If you're most notable trait for me is that you refuse woman in a harem setting then I might as well check out Yuuki Rito. I can at least remember his name unlike this MC.

@mammon
nope. By comparison at least, MC is just as any other generic manga MC. He's there to uphold his morals in the story. The rest of the men behave as you would imagine. Honestly this manga answers some weird kink because instead of playing to every man's wet dream it's lurking with reverse rape and almost thriller elements. It's like the danger lies in fucking the girls so the mc shouldn't, but meanwhile every other man is shown to cave in and slowly devolve into tools or depraved people. Personally I find it interesting so that's an additional plus for me but I can understand other people won't like it. If you want the mc to carelessly fuck girls and get away with it while also being treated as a hero try world end harem fantasia.

Users who are viewing this thread