Shuumatsu no Harem

Fed-Kun's army
Karen have corrupted personality but no matter what I can't dislike her.

Well we will see what is she up to on next arc.

Double-page supporter
Before I decide to re-read this (only raed like the first 10 chapters when it first started which just revealed the feminist conspiracy) and now seeing it ended. Let me ask for a spoiler please
Was the first girl who was with the MC acting as his aid after waking up... Actually his lost girl friend ? Even tho she had bigger boobs and I think was alot taller ?
It was actually going to drive me nuts if it was her all long and he couldnt tell the difference.

If you could reply in PM or spoiler tag is fine. Thank you :)

Wanna know something if you have read all the chapters does the mc get ntr'ed or any bullshit and second how bad is the "SV" in this?

Contributor
@Velsy

Actually, the first and main girl who wake up MC is
a clone of his old love interest.
But becauseshe'sa clone, she has some problems with her body, and can't stay alive without medical treatment, that's why she can't really leave the City, even if she love Kaito more than anyone else.

This main problem will probably be resolved in the second part, even if it mean the death of "the original".

lol why are the americans the only one labeled as "foreigner" when you've got a multinational cast...jesus relax with the xenophobia, author-san...

Is.... this the end END, or the end of like, a series one, and moving into a sequel of it? 'cus that end was...uh, yeah.

Power Uploader
I put this on my on-hold list for ages, because of the stupid ass MC, now that it's finished, I'm gonna binge the rest of it and say goodbye to this trash once and for all.

Power Uploader
Okay I change my opinion of this manga after reading all of it.

At first, it starts out so bad, it starts out as terrible, but later it improves. 8/10 Waiting for the anime

@BBA322 It'll get a sequel. It was said on the animenews that after this 1st part it'll have a sequel which will start at May 10 i think if i remember it correctly.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we're probably getting a sequel. When I saw "end" next to the latest chapter I was thinking it seemed too sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread